• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Big Fuck You Otland and its nitwit community of leechers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, this kid once told me that he could help me with my server with balancing, so I added his skype and all. Then he tries to call me and ask why the hell I added him. Lmao. Funny guy.

Wait...WHO is this Breed?

He showed up a few weeks ago, posted a few threads asking for help on scripts that are very easy to accomplish, then went around attempting to help other people with their problems with his almost 0 experience with TFS.

He then made a post, trying to start a community driven project, and after a few hours no one had agreed to help him (yes a few hours) and he closed the thread threw a fit, said the OTLand community was selfish and only cared about themselves.

Then he continued posting on threads causing problems and argueing with people, I ended up ignoring him, and then a few days later. I see this thread and think to myself "Saw it coming".

@Breed Stop acting like your top shit around here, seriously. You have literally been here for a couple weeks and you are acting like you are the "best scripter" in the entire forum...

Lol, this kid once told me that he could help me with my server with balancing, so I added his skype and all. Then he tries to call me and ask why the hell I added him. Lmao. Funny guy.
hahaha funny story ;)

He showed up a few weeks ago, posted a few threads asking for help on scripts that are very easy to accomplish, then went around attempting to help other people with their problems with his almost 0 experience with TFS.

He then made a post, trying to start a community driven project, and after a few hours no one had agreed to help him (yes a few hours) and he closed the thread threw a fit, said the OTLand community was selfish and only cared about themselves.

Then he continued posting on threads causing problems and argueing with people, I ended up ignoring him, and then a few days later. I see this thread and think to myself "Saw it coming".
xd

So now this thread has turned in to a "bash" thread?

I mean yeah he was definitely not acting right, but really.... Look at this community, I see these types of things everyday, everyday someone wants to get mad, or start an argument, curse at each other, it's getting out of hand really. I mean is this forum seriously filled with children, and I say that in the extreme sense, not in regards to age, but rather behavior and maturity... He isn't the only one who behaves like this, and he isn't the only one who behaves like this daily..

NOT A POST DEFENDING BREED, BUT RATHER BRINGING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF THOSE BEHAVING AS IF THEY ARE CHILDREN... FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!

This is supposed to be a community in which we are supposed to be helping each other, not pissed off and out to hurt each other and talk shit... If that's all you can find to do with your free time, and choose to do that here, then you should just move on to another forum...

I mean yeah he was definitely not acting right, but really.... Look at this community, I see these types of things everyday, everyday someone wants to get mad, or start an argument, curse at each other, it's getting out of hand really. I mean is this forum seriously filled with children, and I say that in the extreme sense, not in regards to age, but rather behavior and maturity... He isn't the only one who behaves like this, and he isn't the only one who behaves like this daily..

NOT A POST DEFENDING BREED, BUT RATHER BRINGING IT TO THE ATTENTION OF THOSE BEHAVING AS IF THEY ARE CHILDREN... FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO DO WITH YOUR TIME!

This is supposed to be a community in which we are supposed to be helping each other, not pissed off and out to hurt each other and talk shit... If that's all you can find to do with your free time, and choose to do that here, then you should just move on to another forum...
lol

A lot of people may act like this, but theres a difference between expressing it to the majority in a hateful post rather than keeping it to yourself or PM'ing it to a MOD or an admin.
He can't expect not being hated on when creating threads like this.
In my opinion, @Breed misunderstood the concept of Open Tibia, Otland is a Open source community which is why resources such as distrobutions, datapack, scripts and maps etc. are being released to the public for everyone to use it. Hes also using the term 'Leeching' the wrong way, leeching something is like if you paid for a book (which is ment to be private), and you were to copy everything and paste it on a forum which could also in other words be explained as piracy.
Leeching could also be explained as sucking someone dry of etc, money. But its still not a correct term if you are using it here, resources are ment to be used by other people if their released.

Last edited:

Hold on here @Codinablack. Have you actually read the posts on this thread? Or how about Breed's posts that he has been posting for the last few weeks?

Most of the posts on this threads aren't even bashing Breed. They simply state problems they have had with this person.

Breed has been the cause of MUCH greif and problems since he came into OTLand, I even tried to take him aside and tell him he needs to be more calm and patient because this is the internet, not everyone is going to care about what he says, and the people who will help maybe take a few days or even a week before they log in and help you.

He wouldn't listen to reason, he argued with me for hours until I finally ignored him.
There is nothing wrong with pointing out someone is a problem. It is simply a fact, and yes you may feel sorry for him, but he caused all of this himself. If you go around treating every person you meet like total shit, and then suddenly get mad that no one is helping you, that isn't OTLand's fault, that is all Breed's fault.

Says the one who can't spell retarded correctly, lol, anyone know what the fuck happened here?
Still can't spell? His is spelled just like I just did it... Go back to school...

So after I call you out on your other post being hypocritical, and then you message me with some bullshit saying you weren't being hypocritical(which you clearly were), you continue with this and another short story. Find a new hobby kid. And to answer the question in your PM as to why I have a problem with you, I don't you're just being a hypocrite and it's annoying.

Thanks for keeping me updated :)

So after I call you out on your other post being hypocritical, and then you message me with some bullshit saying you weren't being hypocritical(which you clearly were), you continue with this and another short story. Find a new hobby kid. And to answer the question in your PM as to why I have a problem with you, I don't you're just being a hypocrite and it's annoying.

EXACTLY what I am talking about, trying to start fights and shit for no reason, but I'm not about to buy into it...

This community is shit.
It's gotten worse over the years, but right now, it's the lowest it has been.

Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back