• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few friends' Life Thread

Inquisition Quest, Bosses & a pretty lame death

Well, Vougue was just hunting there and he asked for help to finish Inqui quest so i joined (Was really bored). We were a group of 4 players (Vougue, National Anthem, Felixeratus and me). It was going pretty well since inquisition become an easy quest once you make it lot of times. Once we reached the Hive (Juggernaut + Hellhound seal, not that shitty insectoid place), i got a noobish combo by 1 jugger + 2 hellhounds (Vougue was the only one healing me (He and Kartofel are my healers) and National (ED) had "lags"). It was a really fast trip to Venore temple, haha. 150% experience lost (hating it so bad).

I'm not one of those who takes a pic about his death so, i've only taken some pic of bosses/seals.

Madareth:

NvECMQ.png

Latrivan & Golgordan:

LOMMpa.png

The Arcanum:

-1Zm_D.png

f-EAs_.png

5oUdVC.png

Annihilon:

lE]0wP.png

Ima try getting back my level later today.

SOrry about your death, trying to do my best but had 2 ek on sio and you know exhaust and shit etc... As soon Tibiatunnel server are online again we will go to get some lvl.

Cheers~~

i died at lvl 302!
Got it back within some time ...

But thanks to ice meto i got a new way of PG style "Solo"

So the question is what mount should i get to look awesome with Pirate addon?!

AND A NAME CHANGE! Thanks to Mark transfering coins from my other acc!
241scyh.png

Just showing how it looks like! and new view of screen. i gonan try to get a hold of a program tho make pics since i lost the one 302 ...

Oh really? I feel honoured! And what might it be?:p

a way to get awesome exp by myself kinda...
btw i knew you had tons of secret char all over the place if im right that the 300 mage is yours

Rin Azhari is, yes ;)

The megacharlover, we killed him and sneaked him while he was botting banuta and he went to dp and logged xD

Well, im viewing your life thread for about 2 weeks. It's really amazing, all these hunts, playing together is awesome ... that's why i play this game.
Me and my friends are below 200 but we have fun playing, hunting with each other just like you. I hope someday we will hunt or go on warzones togeter.

Offtop; I'd like to ask, how many demonic essences do i need to get both brotherhood addons with documents? Deloria, are you able to buy documents for me?

Greetings, Pain~

Well, im viewing your life thread for about 2 weeks. It's really amazing, all these hunts, playing together is awesome ... that's why i play this game.
Me and my friends are below 200 but we have fun playing, hunting with each other just like you. I hope someday we will hunt or go on warzones togeter.

Offtop; I'd like to ask, how many demonic essences do i need to get both brotherhood addons with documents? Deloria, are you able to buy documents for me?

Greetings, Pain~

I'm glad you like my guild's LT, but sadly some of our team are quitting and we are just 2-3 active members right now. And about the outfit, you need 3k essences (it's not working as in real tibia does)

I'm glad you like my guild's LT, but sadly some of our team are quitting and we are just 2-3 active members right now. And about the outfit, you need 3k essences (it's not working as in real tibia does)

Oh, so sad =/ I hope you will be still playing on that OT for a long time. Anyway, I'll keep viewing this thread (the best one on that forum).
Thanks for quick response about addons.

Ok since it's too much offtopic here I'll ask Peroxide to clean this thread up!

MORE PICS ON AMAZING WAYNE PL0X ! :C

Why does nobody wanna se me doing pics? or do i so bad pics?!
and im a active one when i have time to play and when im not hunted from RLD! AKA ICE METO AKA BIG CHARLOVER<3 jkjk

Well done 305 and rank 5 on home page again! :D

Btw gols for tomorrow 306 and assassin outfit! D:

Back