• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few videos from players on the OT :)

in all honesty every video is shit. gay music, horrible filming and just plain shit pvp. if i had a program to film with id make a video 100x better. btw gamecam sucks.

These vids are insanely boring, how about an OB vid or something? Obviously my team will be the one's who win, but who cares.

in all honesty every video is shit. gay music, horrible filming and just plain shit pvp. if i had a program to film with id make a video 100x better. btw gamecam sucks.

wow a bit hostile lol, i thought some of them were good :)

Now i feel like a failure.... thx Impozz... make my video seem like completely dirty shit.. Wow =/

Dont even make videos of quests on an ot lmao. War/pk videos are the best.. the others just waste your time

Dont even make videos of quests on an ot lmao. War/pk videos are the best.. the others just waste your time

I disagree, maybe some of the simple quests but some of my customs are badass..(2nd promo!!!)

Back