• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A must for everyone who likes NOOBS!

Aggrostylah

Reaction score
So there we go xD

We made up a little team of like 10 guys, 8 or 9 mages and 1 EK, check yourself who and how many guys we fought!

Please count the EK's & RP's for me, and check their level, and tell us if you can call this an fair open battle ^_^

We leave this OT, good byes :thumbup:

Yours,
Daniel

Attachments

• Can you call that an OB against level 300 eks&rps.jpg
    Can you call that an OB against level 300 eks&rps.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 75 · VirusTotal
  • Guys who dont know what an OB is....jpg
    Guys who dont know what an OB is....jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 64 · VirusTotal
Theirs no real battles on Softcores anymore, its all about levels, rush in spamm ue etc real fun! glad u finally found out it sucked.

So there we go xD

We made up a little team of like 10 guys, 8 or 9 mages and 1 EK, check yourself who and how many guys we fought!

Please count the EK's & RP's for me, and check their level, and tell us if you can call this an fair open battle ^_^

We leave this OT, good byes :thumbup:

Yours,
Daniel
So, in other words - They kicked you out from the server? :)

2me70ib.jpg

This piece of shit called "Pein" always fight on EK's and RP's, more - always got pwned. :)

Youp,

they fight on RP's/EK's, since they aren't able to play mages, and if they play mages, they die :)

Open Battle means -> like 75% mages in a team or more

paralyzing, magic walling, trap & kill :)

but u guys just say a name in vent, and everyone takes follow attack, and since we've been only mages, you killed us that fast :)

Nothing to be proud of, you dunno what tibia war & tibia ob's mean

Byes

Theirs no real battles on Softcores anymore, its all about levels, rush in spamm ue etc real fun! glad u finally found out it sucked.

Vilken server lirar du nu?
/Hekaton från moon :p

Back