• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ABOUT BOTH OTS HANI /MARK CHECK IT

Its good idea or not?

• YES

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • NO

Votes: 25 39.7%

• Total voters

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
AS TOPIC SAYS NOWDAYS LUNARFORCE /SHADOWCORES DEDEK ALOT OF PPL WANNA RESET ON IT

MY IDEA IS

Made Restart on Lunarforce and give exp 40 % exp shared back and its will be sick and good soon winter comming so alot of ppl will comeback to play and fight !

shit ots again? u playing long time on it and exping always rpg when 30 ppl online on lunar

Morta? 2015 year almost and u think i got time to play rl tibia? hahahaha RL TIBIA DED LONG TIME AGO AND FOREVER

waiting 20 hours to log in morta niceeeeee

only noobs and no brains going to play morta good luck

who want bot wz3 on morta
msg to
sir gulimer

make lvl and make lvL
bye

shit ots again? u playing long time on it and exping always rpg when 30 ppl online on lunar

Morta? 2015 year almost and u think i got time to play rl tibia? hahahaha RL TIBIA DED LONG TIME AGO AND FOREVER

waiting 20 hours to log in morta niceeeeee

only noobs and no brains going to play morta good luck
"2015 year and u still stick to this OTs sine u cant do a shit on rl tibia :)
Mr sivek fucking noob comes with the most stupid ideas ever.
Twifysoft erver ded = veziv suicide on rl

OR, update the servers and people will play....

go make joints and shut ur assmouths or go play football, make running, something in ur life

Bear-how-about-no.jpg

pls stahp useless threads

lets go morta gajs waste ur valuous time playing there to take big deletera hehehe its good plan

Back