• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Advance Wars -> Open Tibia Version [Dev Thread]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love that game in gba, i hope u have success

I hope it isnt like PO otherwise it gets boring fast like a noob ot where you have to smash ur hotkeys until the opponent is death

It will be as close as possible to the gba game

If someone wonders I'm still working on this, going well so far I expect to have a decent maybe public version on this weekend.

i love that game in gba, i hope u have success

I hope it isnt like PO otherwise it gets boring fast like a noob ot where you have to smash ur hotkeys until the opponent is death

Thanks for the feedback, at the start it was going to be someone like that... however I have found another solution that might be of your intrest... for now the unit commands will be with talkactions but the creation unit at bases, airports, navys is like this, I might do the unit actions like this aswell

baseunit.png

I played AW1 and AW2 on gameboy, I fell in love with it, but I don't see how it can be played.

why not? if you want I can tell you how is going to be if you have a question :p there are the screenshots so you can have an small idea...

Looks kinda cool , keep it up btw ill test it later ;)

It'd be better if there were more screenshots, such as battle and stuff.

as long as you don't try to mix these sprites with Tibia's sprites, it should turn out well.
Might give it a try, but doesn't seem like my type of game.

I will add more screen shoots later

@nfries88 I will not mix these sprites with the tibian sprites but the lobby will be tibian based atleast on the start as I had said before :p

Thanks, the release date might be a bit later than expected, even when the coding is going quite fast I don't have much free time I'm working on 4 different projects at this very moment (twittOT, Advance Wars, and 2 non tibia related projects) + university + I live with my girlfriend :p but I will try to get an alpha / beta as soon I can ^^

Do you even have permission to use sprites created by em?

Do you even have permission to use sprites created by em?

Thats a pixel image.

Should I copyright the pixel "blue", and nobody are allowed to use my blue pixel? :p

ONT: Looks awesome! Ditch the other projects and finish this! To few projects are being finished atm. Focus at getting one done!

This is so cool.
keep it up, i loved playing aw =o

@Zaxuhe
Please prioritize Advance Wars OT Before twittOT since i think advance wars will be LOTS better

Its really hard, I'm giving right now this priority:

The 2 real life project since thats my work, then after that twittOT (I code it in my work, and I dont have to open the tibia client or anything so it let me do it as if I were "working") and then is AW OT because I can only work on it at my home, and on that usually I'm with my gf, but I try to work on it about 30min to 1 hour everyday and more on weekends...

@Znote

Dont worry I will get it finished the date is the only problem but it will be before april I promise

Its really hard, I'm giving right now this priority:

The 2 real life project since thats my work, then after that twittOT (I code it in my work, and I dont have to open the tibia client or anything so it let me do it as if I were "working") and then is AW OT because I can only work on it at my home, and on that usually I'm with my gf, but I try to work on it about 30min to 1 hour everyday and more on weekends...

@Znote

Dont worry I will get it finished the date is the only problem but it will be before april I promise

Ditch ur gf, go geekmode. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back