• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Amera] My Sorcerer's Lifethread

Tip: Go get blessings right now. Tibia is giving out all blessings for FREE! As of today, due to the ddos attacks. But that's just my opinion on what you should do.

@Protegy
I already have them, in fact, i bet i was one of the first people that rushed to the temple right after SS to get them for free :p
---------------------------------------------------
Last update for today:
New spell!

Exevo Vis Lux!

Last edited:
Killed 300 tarantulas, and i faced the Hide!
Good loot, i presume.

It makes me sad to see very little people posting here. But no matter what happens, i will continue making this lifethread :)

Last edited:
^^ Thanks alguzu ;)

Magic level 20 and Level 24!

Also, New equipment!

I sold the knight legs and terra hoods, earning around 14k gold. With the 14k gold, i bought zaoan legs! The spider silk is still on the market for 7k gold.
Thats is for tonight!
expect some updates tomorrow ;)

Last edited:
I'm following just not posting :p

Keep em coming

Today a huge event happened to me, I killed my first dragon ever!

I also ended up dieing, forgetting to buy blessings, and losing a level. I lost more than i gained...
But my blocker will be online tomorrow, and hopefully i will be able to kill more drags.

Thanks Elementz and Prest ;)

Today i bought a bag of apple slices for 6k gold, and decided to attempt to get the donkey mount, and i failed.

I got a new bag of apple slices, and tried again. This time, i succeeded!

:D

Thanks guys! My goal is to get level 30 this weekend!

LEVEL 26!

Last edited:
Back