• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any tips ?

Creative Self

Reaction score
I felt like it would be nice to start again and i want you guys to tell me is it worth playing shadowcores/lunar and which one is better for pvp focused player like me.

I know that twifysoft is dedek but maybe you will convince me to start playing here since botting is izi for now i will try out hexera cuz it has more ppl.

btw. Are there any good pushers left and which ones were the best in their prime?

Kid you come up with some dumb ass shit to say back to me. "Go transfer more chars' oooh good one. I got one for you, "go mc more accounts", better yet... "
go bot more"

I felt like it would be nice to start again and i want you guys to tell me is it worth playing shadowcores/lunar and which one is better for pvp focused player like me.

I know that twifysoft is dedek but maybe you will convince me to start playing here since botting is izi for now i will try out hexera cuz it has more ppl.

btw. Are there any good pushers left and which ones were the best in their prime?
The biggest and best tips that anyone can say to you at the moment is:

1. Don't enter anymore on forum if you don't wanna need to deal with the most retard people in all over Open Tibia community (not all)
2. Don't play shadowcores, don't even login on that dead server owned by rotworms and kollos.
3. Don't play lunarforce because the most legendary player all over the tibia worlds aka Trevor will rape you on september when "GOOD TEAMS" will come.

Your time is golden, don't waste it

haha nil tbh i dont know what your problem is now really? you say to me you sick of cunts etc.. but you think you will be better of with shadi and danek? really your a joke kid

The biggest and best tips that anyone can say to you at the moment is:

1. Don't enter anymore on forum if you don't wanna need to deal with the most retard people in all over Open Tibia community (not all)
2. Don't play shadowcores, don't even login on that dead server owned by rotworms and kollos.
3. Don't play lunarforce because the most legendary player all over the tibia worlds aka Trevor will rape you on september when "GOOD TEAMS" will come.

Your time is golden, don't waste it
normaly on september there is a reload of few teams on lunarforce and there are fights for few weeks, like usually ure talking without knowing cuz u have never been there anytime so gg keep fighting vs newbies on shadow and get lvls irl tibia newbie

jordi really you say you dont play tibia etc... so why you coming on forums everyday? maybe your just jealous because you dont got team? they all left you and that dog of yours bezieh left you also fucking idiot

Those noobs have no idea of what they are talking about, after summer lunarforce will have nice wars like always and their beloved shadowcores is going to remain a global map version of baiak servers

Xed stop pretending your good, your just a random with a big mouth on forums, you don't know a single thing about war and pvp, you just beg teams to join for war, gather randoms for a random war and then think your good, coincedently you lose them all, so please, refrain from talking to other players as if your some big wig around here, because your not kid, get over yourself, you wanna prove yourself that your good, come Lunar instead oh Shadows scrub

haha shadi stfu really i wont go lunar as there is nobody to fight if you check last warmode there was Started: Jun 27 2015, check guild war status fucking muppet and since you been there you havent taken a single level so i wont waste my time killing a lvl 150

jordi really you say you dont play tibia etc... so why you coming on forums everyday? maybe your just jealous because you dont got team? they all left you and that dog of yours bezieh left you also fucking idiot
As i said im working i cant play right now , i wouldnt play anyway cuz there is no reason to do it.
About ur afirmation that i dont have team i wont even answer

Back