• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any tips ?

normaly on september there is a reload of few teams on lunarforce and there are fights for few weeks, like usually ure talking without knowing cuz u have never been there anytime so gg keep fighting vs newbies on shadow and get lvls irl tibia newbie

WOOOOT, JORDI AKA RELOAD 1 WEEK IS COMING LUNAR IN SEPTEMBER, GET READY GAJS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xed stop pretending your good, your just a random with a big mouth on forums, you don't know a single thing about war and pvp, you just beg teams to join for war, gather randoms for a random war and then think your good, coincedently you lose them all, so please, refrain from talking to other players as if your some big wig around here, because your not kid, get over yourself, you wanna prove yourself that your good, come Lunar instead oh Shadows scrub

Why you even talking, you have never been to any team other then the brain dead arabs you play with:p
please give me the name on lunarforce. Me waste time killing you please.

normaly on september there is a reload of few teams on lunarforce and there are fights for few weeks, like usually ure talking without knowing cuz u have never been there anytime so gg keep fighting vs newbies on shadow and get lvls irl tibia newbie
Afff al legendary players against me xlog

Those noobs have no idea of what they are talking about, after summer lunarforce will have nice wars like always and their beloved shadowcores is going to remain a global map version of baiak servers
I still dont get why you all guys so happy with yourselves for being players on a OT SERVER, on a pixel... Still dont get your immaturity realy

Taco reload with danek? more nachos on shadowcores plx
Omg chris i thought you were more intelligent lol... Guess u drunk, btw when cunts 9.0 reload to kill botters gray island and make 8vs8 with x1000 times re-addmited famous member Itz Xed? Yeah, keep doing your shits until you get 30 and you realise that you did NOTHING in your last years. Xlog from here now, cya

WOOOOT, JORDI AKA RELOAD 1 WEEK IS COMING LUNAR IN SEPTEMBER, GET READY GAJS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you even talking, you have never been to any team other then the brain dead arabs you play with:p
please give me the name on lunarforce. Me waste time killing you please.

where did i say that i will make reload ?
read twice before write :]
Afff al legendary players against me xlog

i wont even answer this , just waste of my gold time

Don't worry Xed, i'll come back to Shadows later to give you some attention and care, I haven't forgot about you, ill show you what I learned in Lunar c|:)

haha lets leave it as this
nil: you now made a problem when you left us to go with danek who is a retard but i guess you two love eachother because well your both spanish retards who can't pvp and level ur own chars
jordi: you wont make reload because your whole team fucknig left you because all you do is ava on 3, 1, 2, 3 boom you are noob
shadi; well nothin to say to you but you cant even exp in shadow so why the hell you transfered to lunarforce i have no idea but that your brain retarded

nil: you now made a problem when you left us to go with danek who is a retard but i guess you two love eachother because well your both spanish retards who can't pvp and level ur own chars
jordi: you wont make reload because your whole team fucknig left you because all you do is ava on 3, 1, 2, 3 boom you are noob
shadi; well nothin to say to you but you cant even exp in shadow so why the hell you transfered to lunarforce i have no idea but that your brain retarded
Blablabla, blablabla. Less words can explain better your mental situation:

jLEcvGh.png

Domanido.
-Shaun Jokes

As I said before and ill say it again, I don't exp because I PvP most of the time i'm on Shadows, I transferred to Lunarforce because there is better PvP there and more action sadly. It may seem like an empty server from a website point of view, but there is action and will be more after summer. When I come back to Shadows with my character IF I ever do, I hope all of you noobs have made peace with your makers.

Hello, where I can buy PvP Lessons?
I pay ferumbras hat, no joke, please.
I have no hands, I write this with my tongue.
I just know how to bot, please.
Mi nid hielp, from big bo$$ $haun.

nil stfu really stop acting big because your playing aurora which has 90 players online gratz

Back