• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Any tips ?

nil stfu really stop acting big because your playing aurora which has 90 players online gratz
1. Who are you to say me shut up? Nobody ofc
2. I'm on vacation right now so i'm not playing.
3. All you can do is shut your big dick sucker mouth and stop acting like you are something in life.
4. Go think you are something making 8vs8 wars and thinking "doimando"
5. Go work in your dad's garage or start working on your imaginary work.

Aaaand remember: Cry is free, your internet is not, so please, don't make your parents waste money.

nil stfu really stop acting big because your playing aurora which has 90 players online gratz
HAEHEAHEAHAEHAEHEA
Aurora 90 ppl = 3 teams of 20 people each, Dolina klaunow, Apokalypsa and Ardor.
You can check the last warmode we had on Ardor not long ago, which was 25+ vs 25+,
You are not the one who can speak, mr aurera-global, u keep harrassing spanish and brazilian people but your playing on a brazol server, and now tell me: What does shadowcores have? You and 2 more uk guys, and all the anothers r randoms/boters.
And ye shaun Nil is getting 200 in rl tibia right now to fight with us, when all your ot servers close he will still have 200lv+ character on real tibia which wont close (at least for now).
and come on man, dont make me laugh, ''you both are spanish you love each other'' wtf, your like a jelaous ex-gf? XDDDDDD go friendly warmode on ab'dendriel 5 vs 5 ''NO KIL PLS'' when ur trapzor JIOOIERAOJIFJPAEF
GOGO AURERA-GLOBAL BUY FERU HAT FROM SHOP KKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

1. Who are you to say me shut up? Nobody ofc
2. I'm on vacation right now so i'm not playing.
3. All you can do is shut your big dick sucker mouth and stop acting like you are something in life.
4. Go think you are something making 8vs8 wars and thinking "doimando"
5. Go work in your dad's garage or start working on your imaginary work.

Aaaand remember: Cry is free, your internet is not, so please, don't make your parents waste money.

You not know anything men rly u seem stupid spanish prick let me explain u
1. He is teh sheep majster oke?
2. Go rosha pls
3. He is the best pvper in shadowcorek since the other 300 online players are bot-nonplayers
4. Its 5 vs 5 and when hes trap he ask PLZ NO KIL LOOK DANEK BEHJIND
5. he will go to the army soon oke? when they admit braintards...

His Itz Xed account had donates 7400~points i remember when i had access to it, so he paid more than 700euro for shadowcores, thats, just, SAD.

haha nil tbh i dont know what your problem is now really? you say to me you sick of cunts etc.. but you think you will be better of with shadi and danek? really your a joke kid
me and shadi are not together sir i dont play retarded servers

haha okay lets get a couple of things straight
1. there is 0 war on aurora as i got a char there and i logged in yesterday
2.nil only took 200 on this server every level after that i botted for him as you know danek because you tried so hard to kill me a few times with your mc.
3.if i have donate 700 euro like you said pretty sure i would have armoured undead cavebear etc... which i dont so that clearly a lie
4.danek you can't say nothin as i have 211 paladin on yanara
5.danek you buy yours chars on rl tibia. but its more retarded how you buy a char on aurora which is dead server

but you can do as you wish ik your retarded and now nil is with you well that server will close because it will be full of retards

gl danek,nil arabs fore life

2.nil only took 200 on this server every level after that i botted for him as you know danek because you tried so hard to kill me a few times with your mc.
3.if i have donate 700 euro like you said pretty sure i would have armoured undead cavebear etc... which i dont so that clearly a lie
5.danek you buy yours chars on rl tibia. but its more retarded how you buy a char on aurora which is dead server

but you can do as you wish ik your retarded and now nil is with you well that server will close because it will be full of retards

211 paladin on yanara jajajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajaajjaajajajaj best joke lvl 90 on aurora itz xed

1. there is 0 war on aurora as i got a char there and i logged in yesterda

so you login and if u see there is not warmiode outside depot there is no wm JAJAJAJA

1. there is 0 war on aurora as i got a char there and i logged in yesterda

so you login and if u see there is not warmiode outside depot there is no wm JAJAJAJA
hello

you dont make any sense lol

Back