• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Anybody hitting the gym?

No, you need carbohydrates and protein. If you don't get enough or any you will just destroy your muscles.

With protein i meant. Protein pills, shakes, powder etc... and not food like chicken etc..

Fish, nuts, white meats are ideal. Eggs are good but high in fat too. :D

But i've known serveral people to go mad and eat so much - put on so much weight in 2 months then to become some huge ripped machine 4 months later. From what i keep being told. "Rather build up from being fat, than to gain from nothing". However - it works either way.

If your training is working for you - i.e. getting results. Why change it?

Haven't been online for a while, so here is my current progress. I know it isn't something, but for a guy that couldn't do a push up is fucking amazing!

4p2iO.png

Haven't been online for a while, so here is my current progress. I know it isn't something, but for a guy that couldn't do a push up is fucking amazing!

4p2iO.png

Chest needs some work. Other than that, you're making good progress

Good traps :eek:

No, you need carbohydrates and protein. If you don't get enough or any you will just destroy your muscles.

Not taking protein shakes isn't going to "destroy" your muscles. Learn to properly eat and train right and you don't need supplements.

If your body naturally grows then you don't need protein... "Destroy muscles" without taking extra protein that's just stupid logic.
Yes, protein does help your body grow better but it's not a must like you explained it.

Thanks. Currently my pecs are pointy cause of the extra fat on them, so I have to lose that.

i wouldn't say it's because of extra fat, they're just starting to form, and that's your genetics right now. They'll come to form better if you keep at it.

If your body naturally grows then you don't need protein... "Destroy muscles" without taking extra protein that's just stupid logic.
Yes, protein does help your body grow better but it's not a must like you explained it.

However i think he meant it generally. Protein is used to repair muscles. When you work out hard enough you "tear" the muscle fibres and they repair bigger. Having no protein is detrimental to muscle growth. However extra protein isn't a must. Just a moderated diet, plenty of watee and you're fine. It all depends on body type tbh whether you are an ecto/meso/endo - morph. But regular excercise and a healthy doet is enough to grow and strengthen you muscles.

Also never forget cardio. Cycling is from what i studied - the best maintainable fat burner.

In other news i need to sort out cancelling my gym membership ready for when i move to uni. So manual training it is.

Well I have no plans of quitting.

drink water. :) if you are keep with it and it wont take long if you keep training.

Many people forget about drinks when they are losing weight. They seem to think it is only the food they eat. I only drink water and alcohol(on occasion :p). no coke. no 7up. no tango. And i don't really drink juice anymore. Too much sugar. There is something like 5 tea spoons of sugar in each glass of orange juice. You literally wouldn't put 5 teaspoons of sugar in water and drink it. So i steer away from them.

Out of choice. But i prefer water only.
Milk + whey when training but that is just because it gets results faster.

drink water. :) if you are keep with it and it wont take long if you keep training.

Many people forget about drinks when they are losing weight. They seem to think it is only the food they eat. I only drink water and alcohol(on occasion :p). no coke. no 7up. no tango. And i don't really drink juice anymore. Too much sugar. There is something like 5 tea spoons of sugar in each glass of orange juice. You literally wouldn't put 5 teaspoons of sugar in water and drink it. So i steer away from them.

Out of choice. But i prefer water only.
Milk + whey when training but that is just because it gets results faster.

My main fluid is water. With that i drink milk (whey before bed) and yoghurt.

The best thing instread of all the protein shakes etc is to eat good - no fat etc . Like lets say only egg whites and not the yellow. Along with chicken that has nothing on it at all. Tuna in water with lemon squeezed on it is amazing for the body.

And i know these things because my brother competes and everything i learn from him.
I am going to the gym myself now and in 1 month i have started to show a lot because of good food.
And yes a lot of water!!

What is pretty amazing is after a workout drink a bottle of water with a bit of dextro energy SUGAR not the tablets. that is amazing for the muscles and it will help a lot (beast mode on!).

Yo guys, need some help.

Since i got a new job my " free time " to eat some good stuff went to 0. from 10-12 hours per day are gone by simply working at my company.
with maximum of 10 minutes breakes. this doesnt give me a chance to eat stuff I would usually do but shuts me down to pizza or some other shitty fastfood.

I allready went up 4 kilogram in 3 months and this is not an option for me. Since i for 7/7 days a weak working out at gym didnt make that much sence since the gym here shuts down when i come back from work.

Any videos / advices how I could train my stomach ?

Used ot have huge abs but they went down in under those 3 months i didnt gym at all..

Something I could do without any equipment ? some harder modificatio nof situps? i make 100 of those per day correctly and about 50 pushups in morning and 50 before i go to bed.

Still only getting fatter and fatter </3 :( anything that is more helpful?

regards

Try the bicycle situp. Bicycle Sit-ups - YouTube
Take 2 mins a day doing it. Do it when you first wake or before bed if you are stuck for time.
Earing junk food isn't an issue aslong as you don't everyday. Can you not just eat like an apple as your "snack" between meals? Just to speed your metabolism up.

Cardio is the best to get your abs to show though.. Assuming you dint work weekends, go for a run on sat morning, sun morning every week

Back