• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AragonRPG Mapping Thread

Your online like everyday on my rl server lol.. lies.

Just wanted to let you know Extrodus, my brother took over my room and my bed and I don't have my laptop anymore. I have no idea when I'll be able to get back online again.

The project isnt dead, one of my mappers ^ PotatoSkin, maps for another project/works for another project now, and Kozmo started playing LoL and making an Evolution server and Vinicous is more focused on his singing career right now. But anyways, I mapped my little heart out last night and have made some real advancements. Im going to start just power mapping sections of the map, and get them structurized. Right now levels 1-10 are almost completely done structurizing, tomorrow Ill be working on the empty spot with the mountain to the south-west. (Levels 11-15) where you will be exploring trying to find a secret.

Anyways, heres a before and after last night.

updatemaincity.png

By the way, check the JOB thread or post here if your interested in Live Streaming with me and helping me create some new stuff :)

Last edited:
smalldetails.png

Added detail, I'm kinda happy with it right now until the levels 10-30 areas are done, and Ill go back and skim over it all and fix the nature up and add details a bit more.

Its just a far away shot, but Ill be adding some close ups soon.

STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE STREAM MAP WITH AND HELP ME ON THIS!

- - - Updated - - -

Well than, thanks for the comments? luls..

Betas going to be online soon for bug testing I think, once I get this area and the next area done. Ill do the quests and the story line/npcs and put it up for testing.

There was just 2 mountains out there to the left before.
1015k.png

Not done, but I did a before and after, think of this as the "before" picture. When I wake up Im going to map alot and finish this area.

P.S.: I AM LOOKING FOR TALENTED MAPPERS TO LIVE STREAM WITH AND POSSIBLY PARTNER UP WITH TO FINISH THIS PROJECT AND RUN IT TOGETHER! I need respectable people that know how to manage a server if you want to be my partner, otherwise if you just want to map please message or post your skype in a reply! Thanks!

Last edited:
Thats no exuse Alex. People like to hear "Wow, youve accomplished alot" or "Keep up the pace, youll be done in no time" you dont always have to comment "Oh, nice or POOP!" Just give some encouragement. Damn, "I would if it wasnt zoomed out" lmfao, either way its still crazy to have done this much in 2 days. You should be pooping your pants, not saying "If it was zoomed in, I MIGHT, comment. LULS.

P.S. - Put your glasses on, I can make out the details fine.

8/10 Extro!

I don't wear glasses D;
But naw, I'd actually be able to comment the mapping itself not just a blur.
How do you know my name? D: D: creeper, might start donating some pieces to this project, extrodus asked politely so :D

Im really just trying to show the production process of how its starting to fill in right now, not the details. If you look over it, its starting to fill in like an RPG map. I personally think it looks nice from afar and makes you want to explore it, thats why I posted the zoomed out pictures. I dont want to show everything.. your going to have to play the server to find out the secrets. Once the quests are in place, Ill post in game screen shots of me talking to the npcs; doing the quests, etc. There will be 2-3 more zoomed out pics, of this area finished then the 15-30 area before and after. Then Ill be going through and showing off some things, but I really just want to get comments on how people think its filling out..

The map is really coming along nice, I know I took a break for a bit; but damn.. look how fast its being constructed now. I think I needed a little break, because before with my team I would be mapping everyday 3-4 hours a day. Now when I hop on the map editor after 2 weeks or so of working on other stuff, all the mapping is coming out in bursts; I just completely attack an area with the palette and sure enough I get it basically finished in the time I map. Things are going so much faster and hopefully we get a good little chill team together again :)

P.S. - I always ask nice :) Im just a good guy lol. Hopefully we'll have a few parts of the map donated from you.

Last edited:
I've looked through this all from page one. I've got to say, all of the mappers that helped with the creation of your RPG map, are extremely skilled. I'm extremely jealous! But you guys are doing a fantastic job and I will definitely play it when it opens to the public! I will also keep checking back here to look at the progress! Keep up the amazing work, Extrodus! :)

Potato did a little bit of mapping on our map, glad you like the pictures of the server so far. Glad you checked out the entire thread ;D

AragonRPG is now 9.6! Beta Test: Aug. 24th-27th - Alot of new stuff to come if this 9.6 proves stable! Looking for skilled mappers to help me finish up the areas I need completed before Beta, and also to just come up with some cool ideas for the servers map!

Pictures coming soon, the new area Im working on will have 9.6 items used; Ive compiled the .exe with the help of Evan and now Im all set up and ready to start testing things out. This week I am just going to be focusing on finishing these last 2 areas before beta and fine tuning monsters by running through them with some testers I pick. Get hyped.

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE! But I dont think no one will see it since I posted earlier today, if you read this bump the thread with a post please!..
aragon.png

Finally an ingame screen shot of the mountain north-east of Haven;
53705164.png

and a shot of the farmers house where you will be doing one of your first quests,
farmmla.png

9.6 BABY and Peroxide if your looking at this, I know you said you might donate some 8.6 pieces if you can find them.. since you work with the newer clients. Well whatever you want to donate to the project should fit in fine now! So let me know when you want to do that! :)

Last edited:
Back