• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

archezaac 2

Maybe the second one is ok, but the first i think its unnecessary, make it just log it.

I will remove the first redirection then. Everything to please archezaac users! ^^

(just give me some time to do so, my desktop computer decided not to work and I am reinstalling the OS right now)

# I did not specify a reason of why I was dropping POT from Archez AAC.
# You just did not read right the new MVC framework part, I never stated POT was one.

If you are going to post such things, think before doing so. I know you are at a whole different level of programming, and I am glad open tibia has such programmers contributing, but instead of hating because someone made a mistake, you could be developing something better, if you aren't already.

Thank you.

Doesn't seem like he was hating on anybody lol, he was merely pointing something out...

@topic: keep it up man, I am interested in seeing the result :p

lol @down

Last edited:
But I thought Archez liked Pot?

That could be misinterpreted!!!

I liked it because of the fact that I learned to use it, but I have realized there are different and shorter methods to accomplish POT functionality.

I've finished the accounts registration part. Considering archez aac 1 comments, I've removed reCaptcha and added a 60 seconds delay. (can be changed in config.php)

Live registration demo:
otserv :: account

Report bugs please. (if any)

we should see the account name that we are typing no? xD and instead of submit only change to -> 'I agree to the terms, create my account' something like that and i still miss some JavaScript notifications :p

we should see the account name that we are typing no? xD and instead of submit only change to -> 'I agree to the terms, create my account' something like that and i still miss some JavaScript notifications :p

Alright, I've changed the account name field to normal text input, and changed the text box to a simple text which says users agree to the server terms and conditions by sumitting their private information to the ots servers.

Thanks Puncker :D

PS

Come on people, try to break the system! I want to be sure it's safe!

Make AlertPay donations rather than paypal donations!! AS ALERTPAY SUPPORT MORE COUNTRIES XD

~*That's a suggestion!*~

Filtering HTML by replacing all tags with "[removed]" is a bad idea and your approach is most likely exploitable in one way or another. Instead, use htmlentities() before printing out any user-submitted content (or to go a step further, let users post with a markup language like Markdown).

Make AlertPay donations rather than paypal donations!! AS ALERTPAY SUPPORT MORE COUNTRIES XD

~*That's a suggestion!*~

Alertpay is way different than paypal. Dont understand ur point.

@Koob
It's better than paypal.. much much better... it even supports more countries.. and what's the difference between alertpay and paypal? ;)

Back