• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@What'Up I mean that it lacks some details, as it seems to lack them. Mainly on the buildings and roads. Also, never do this with roofs if you can't bridge it across
6D5Zu.png

@seyakuroya
I'm not a good critic, but the map is good :p. Only dislike this mixture of borders that you did ..

@What'Up
Hey bro search by ID 7990 ;)

@EDIT
I made a video to show how this map I'm doing .. the picture is quite bad, but what counts is the intention hahah :p

Last edited:
@What'Up & @lindoxx What'Up was talking about the mountain fading to black, and yes, it is custom. Lindoxx, about your maps I would recommend to add some more details to the grass areas Look at HesteN's Thread to see what I mean

@Dark199
Thanks for the feedback bro, you are talking about add more grass? like that:
vRmRofRk45.png

I also did not liked much, knew something was missing .. really thank you.

PS: His maps are perfect! :oops:

@lindoxx Although, try to avoid dwarf trees unless the area needs them, such as dwarven areas.
And @macedoon It does look like something he made ages ago, so lindoxx is probably on the right track.

I like that map Lindoxx. Since it's mine...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back