• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I can't see where you're going with this. What stylepath do you want it to go on? Cause right now it looks like you're testing all different walls you can find in the mapeditor. Same goes for the details. I think you need to get it together and decide ONE style. For me it looks like this:

"IM DRAWING A HORSE LOOK :D"
NHxjTBk.png

@lindoxx It is a little better but work on doing more pathing. That the pig pen has a gate that let's people in through the outside, not by going through the chicken pen. With your little town part add a little more variety and fix the borders by the bridge. In addition, a preference I typically have is to make the dirt border a secondary border and grass as a primary border for the most part.

I think that choosing one style, where all the walls are the same is a little boring. ;)

@Mathias
First picture is great, would love to see it totally finish.

@ekerfary
A little bit messy inside, but can't judge, it looks good anyway so! Great job.

@Peroxide actually not. Was just trying out the sprites to see if they worked :)
As of right now I'm updating some of the marshes around the Shire to fit with the new sprites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back