• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Archived] "[Quick Showoff] Post your latest maps"

Status
Not open for further replies.
enuff of that topic. here's a house i made a few years ago in my london map, i dont think i posted screenshots from it, but i rly like this little house, dunno why

iggl80.jpg

yeah i know, spammage, etc xD

some lava missing there ;)

Dude, you are telling others about their execution is poor. Look at your post. That's a real example of what a bad execution is. First, magician do exist in real life and second there are no snow on the palms, they are by the side. Tibia mapping should be in some sense realistic. This game is base on our real world geography and architecture. Why shouldn't we critices some unrealistic nonsense?

My post is bad execution? You've been bashed on so hard you've decided to start looking for errors in posts instead of the actual mapping - and I'm not even gonna argue with you about magicians, you just proved that OtLand is better off without you, your ignorant posts and your awful attitude.

Please, do everyone a favor and stop posting on this board since you only seem to be able to pull stupid arguments and show maps that you haven't created and hope nobody would notice.

Tibia mapping should be in some sense realistic. This game is base on our real world geography and architecture. Why shouldn't we critices some unrealistic nonsense?

Looks like we have a new generation of mappers on otland, and they know everything about architecture and geography (?)... It's just mapping.. Has no reason to go that far.. Vakas execution is poor, and his imagination is ok, imo

It grabs all attention, so focusing less on your mapping and more on luffy's.

Edit: Next time if you copy a map like that, just copy its style and not the map itself.

Edit: Next time if you copy a map like that, just copy its style and not the map itself.

Are you talking about my maps ore about purplecows maps? because all those maps are mine and not luffyso_O

Oh! Ok. That's what it means. I think you are right. I'll take that under consideration. Thanks.

enuff of that topic. here's a house i made a few years ago in my london map, i dont think i posted screenshots from it, but i rly like this little house, dunno why

iggl80.jpg

yeah i know, spammage, etc xD
Forgetting about the 'spammage' there are some pretty amazing things in here.
The wheels as a clock tower?
using the mill in water.
The snow + jungle tree's is odd though. It looks like the town is coming out of a heavy winter.

Forgetting about the 'spammage' there are some pretty amazing things in here.
The wheels as a clock tower?
using the mill in water.
The snow + jungle tree's is odd though. It looks like the town is coming out of a heavy winter.

Dude, I would really recommend you take a look at the previews posts.

@Alek
The bridge doesn't really fit here because it just doesn't serve any purpose beyond looking nice. Make it so it has some use.
There is too much pavement - it looks empty. You could fit some more nature in there or buildings.
Houses are a bit spread out. I think you could make everything more compact to give it a better feel, unless that was what were you going for.
Nature, except for the one in the middle looks empty as well. Remember that in-game window is quite small, you have to think what the player sees as well. Some places may look too empty, the other too spammed.
I think that those stony walls don't fit in either. Why were they used in the first place? The houses look pricey so i doubt they ran out of materials :p
Bordering could use some work. Remember that you acn overlap borders to give your map look more filled and make it have some kind of a flow. Especially the diffirent road on the left, by the house. It looks like there is some kind of a line that stops if from going further, the grass stops as well. I don't think that the pavement you used there is to be used in such large quantity as well, it looks kind of bland to be honest.

@sokku : Am not done with the City, but for sure i will add more houses or nature! becouse it to much spaces from all houses! Thanks :D

@StreamSide : I don`t really know yet! We will see when the times goes :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back