• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ask Mister Dastan

Dude its a forum, You wouldnt give a fuck either if some guy annoys u here wudnt u :D

Well, this is happening alot, because of all of your conflicts in the past you guys are always going to end up like this...... in a flame war.

@this thread, i personally think that one in a blue moon we should have funny threads etc.... but one in which make sense. I know it may be too much to ask of you guys but, lets have atleast a mature community, or at least most of the time. But oh well this is just going to be another post ignored, I just wont even bother next time.

Well i thought that this would be funnier than the *Lets count to xxxx* threads. I mean they dont make any sence at all, this could be fun atleast.

Well, why dont you open such a thread cdvoo?

I vote for homofaggot

Mr. Dastan, is Sweddy really a girl or just a homofaggot on the internet?

I dont know, lets vote?

homofaggot

I vote for shemale

Okay, homofaggot won with 318848 votes, 318847 votes more than for girl.

@Everyone
Theres is only one sure and logical way to know if sweedy is girl or boy and that is....

TITSORGTFO method.

You are all Cruel :(

You Sure? :(

not joking, they were
bElqP.png

Yeah we all were just joking.... except of shinmaru, i think he was serious with this *TITS OR GTFO!* haha

What you hope that shinmaru was serious with the tits or gtfo... i hope so too! :D

Lmao!

Let it go uchiha, shes never gonna fall for you :(

I dont want to give u infractions, but ur posts r gonna get deleted, thats all

Back