• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Azur & Friends on Ascalon!

Get me some shit and I'll try the server out :> I'll give it back if I don't like it

01:13 You see a crown helmet of resistance [+20 resist] (Arm:48, Resist:48, Grade: 5, Price: 6750, vocation: Archers, weight: 25.00 oz.).<<<< Need this hehe?

Z5VKnL.jpg

Nnl3jL.jpg

I keep missing my scr's somehow <.< i got 180k from 200-230 :p

Btw North,even if we get u g4,u can't use it ;P Just play,even g1 is good ,trust me :p It's pretty well balanced system.

I was hoping for a weapon so I can skip the "I do no damage"-stage :p but I'll try it out in a moment.

someone gave me crown boots, g4 xbow stun and multi hit, lunarstaff multihit, vampire shield, and few other stuff that i gave to my mate bc he's a knight. But the guy also gave my mate helm of heroes lool like 104def for a helmet!.

Anyway it's a great server - but im not too active on it since im busy :) (never play ot's either) but i recommend it!

Do you have any ideas how to level to 100+ quickly? I'm currently lvl 30 and it's going SLOW.

Yeah, I personally wouldn't know. I'm new aswell, the day I started this thread is the day I started this server.

Ask in Main chat people usually respond, surprisingly.

@pecax: no i got a helmet with a stat, only need rare/legendary stuff, but thx :)
and how fast do u lvl lawl...

@North go to miners till like 50ish then orcs is a really good place to exp till 100
after 100 u can go widows/giant drones/barbs/dragons

Yo! Been a bit busy today, but here's some advances from earlier.

ek185.png

ek190.png

ek195.png

Got 200!
ek200.bmp

Apparently I was botting and got banned, hopefully unbanned soon! (Maybe) It for tonight.

I think i'm out, got really bored from just grinding grinding grinding with some quests sometimes so i wont be lvling anymore, i'll login once a while to chat maybe and do some events but i'm done lvling

also the botting really bugges me out :p people with 100kk from just botting, there is nothing people can do to compete with the botters (unless you almost nolife 24/7)

Loved the server while it lasted :p

I kinda lost the will to lvl myself tbh ;/ But i'll login every once in a while :p Too much botters,and people openly talking about it on Main chat

Back