• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming Azur & Friends on Ascalon!

Fare should make it unplayable on normal clients and just make connection available with custom client :D
He would prolly lose some players,but i dont actually mind losing those botting scumbags ....

Fare should make it unplayable on normal clients and just make connection available with custom client :D
He would prolly lose some players,but i dont actually mind losing those botting scumbags ....

you not seen latest news? And presumabley most use custom client - since certain items are custom sprites = debug.

Ayo, Here's some advances!

b1c2.png

x58d.png

g5xx.png

4cg0.png

I know my posts have been kind of repetitive past few days, It's because I'm trying to catch up to peoples levels.

I'll start posting more Quests and Tasks this weekend!

What's up? Can't update if no one comments ^_^

Did a few quests today, Finally promoted.. :<
94c.png

g6w7.png

f3di.png

Bought myself a nice House!
bee9.png

A few advances while doing the Hag task / Getting Lancer Beetle Shells for a new Outfit!
ivm.png

4ol.png

4lym.png

yc3x.png

Hags OP!
4wbz.png

Finished task!
kul5.png

That's it for tonight! Will try to spice things up a bit!​

I'm in a war atm so i'll hope to get some pics from the next battle:

Winning 15-4 atm ^^

lvl 260 atm and counting :)

No clue why you level at orc rangers n shit.

north from you there a entrance to stronger stuff . thewy go melee, kite and your buddy will shoot tham.

No clue why you level at orc rangers n shit.

north from you there a entrance to stronger stuff . thewy go melee, kite and your buddy will shoot tham.

He was helping his mate with addon where you gotta kill orc rangers
Besides thats old he aing lvl90 no more ^^

- - - Updated - - -

@azur.. Your house sus men! Come downstairs it's where the parties at

I am but not as active as before also, also just helping a lot of new people out to get started

but great u are joining again :D we can do dungeons together :)

azur dont worry ur best friend is here... and im very very active atm. Wont lie and i know this is bad, but about 10+h a day active

Back