• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle: Status vs. Icechaw

no i dont fail at math,cuz lowe misscounted at first,and than it was 12-38(he posted)so i do not fail at math,sucker

btw bazzese,why u post here evrytime?get a char get a team and fight us!

no i dont fail at math,cuz lowe misscounted at first,and than it was 12-38(he posted)so i do not fail at math,sucker

btw bazzese,why u post here evrytime?get a char get a team and fight us!

well it said 37 at first so im not a sucker you failed still and ye i would get a team if you'd stop cheating :OOOO

it said 38-12 at first
then it became 37-12 becouse we counted varneo's death of 4 jan
then it became 37-13 becouse lowe forgot beesje's death

it said 38-12 at first
then it became 37-12 becouse we counted varneo's death of 4 jan
then it became 37-13 becouse lowe forgot beesje's death

why would you count a frag from 2 days ago wasnt it the battle from today? l0l

Oh for god sake, Bazzese... You seriously are a pain in the ass commenting everyone and with your stupid ass comebacks... Just shut the hell up and do something about it...

@Leuter... It's BecAuse, not BecOuse u dumb fuck...

Fun fight! Let's do it another time, then we'll get it more organised, since I didn't really think u would dare put up a fight. :)

LOL are u fucking kidding me?U guys are olways in pz/running,not us,"didnt think you would dare put up a fight"
LOL,evry time ANY enemy comes to fight us,THEY DIE,we might aswell,but for sure not as much as they,we ALMOST NEVER lost in frags

btw kinda funny that bazzese's thingy on the left sas "expierienced member"

LOL are u fucking kidding me?U guys are olways in pz/running,not us,"didnt think you would dare put up a fight"
LOL,evry time ANY enemy comes to fight us,THEY DIE,we might aswell,but for sure not as much as they,we ALMOST NEVER lost in frags

so you think i put that there by my own? you get that rank when you have 1k posts but since you're just posting shits on icechaw section you dont know much bout otland :)

if you check your one it says senior member you can change it if you go to you're profile ^.-

aw i will be gone for 1 day wont be able to mess with you eazy well im back to mess with ya in 1 day!! :)

Always in pz since u guys only fight when u outnumber ur opponents. Had to come when u guys were 4-6(?) against 3 lvl 600's or smthing.

I guess about It's not hard to die, everyone who will out from depot alone got 3 paralyzes, spam exori frigo + auto follow - when disabled mana shield - perfect combo ue - every try success - temple

I guess about It's not hard to die, everyone who will out from depot alone got 3 paralyzes, spam exori frigo + auto follow - when disabled mana shield - perfect combo ue - every try success - temple

Sorry we understand pvp :/

Big battle on Goroma, started at Demons. < so you killed varneo 2 days ago at demons too? :)

Oke, because you actually do have an IQ of a pig. I'll explain it once more. The battle started at goroma demons. Which was like 10min before the "big battle". The kill from 4th jan was just a misclick, I immediatly changed it, so stop bring it up lol.. If you don't understand it now, you seriously should jump off a bridge right away. You're a disgrace to the human race.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you should count lasara and haribo as being with us as they were trying to kill us just as much as they were you and we killed both of them after the battle. Yeah u won on frags but that isnt too hard when all of u except for 2 are 800+. the only ones of u guys that were the same lvl as us died like 5+ times each. To be honest if we are gunna battle again we should do it out in the open cus i fuckin hate manashielding and in there vs lower and agus as soon as i take ring off im dead.
Fun though =P

Omfg guys you are retards...i guess that eazy e and members jizzing on monitor when they have battles
GUYS TAKE A REAL LIFE OMFG...

I dont think you should count lasara and haribo as being with us as they were trying to kill us just as much as they were you and we killed both of them after the battle. Yeah u won on frags but that isnt too hard when all of u except for 2 are 800+. the only ones of u guys that were the same lvl as us died like 5+ times each. To be honest if we are gunna battle again we should do it out in the open cus i fuckin hate manashielding and in there vs lower and agus as soon as i take ring off im dead.
Fun though =P

why do you think we love those places?:p
gives us a huge advantage, thing is, you followed us and you were overconfident.
and you should count again on the lvls, we had lowe and agus as 800+ beesje and valheru around 700 khalon 600 and a noobchar.

im not saying this to bitch at you, i believe i can actually just talk about a battle with you.

was a fun fight!

Back