• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Battle: Status vs. Icechaw

I know but if ppl like dzumior and macken had of come back after they died 1x then maybe it would have been different but they pussied out and after that it was pretty much just me, no cry, varneo, lady malika and nemesis.

miccez aswell and he's a big pain to kill :p

and i almost forgot! you had a fucking 800 EK anoying the hell out of us!

miccez aswell and he's a big pain to kill :p

and i almost forgot! you had a fucking 800 EK anoying the hell out of us!

Miccez a big pain to kill? He was the easiest frag of the night lol. He battled for like.. 2 minutes maybe? We tried to combo No Cry but Miccez died, weren't even on him, lol!

ye but miccez is a pain since he just runs-refulls mana-ue spam-repeat

I dont think you should count lasara and haribo as being with us as they were trying to kill us just as much as they were you and we killed both of them after the battle. Yeah u won on frags but that isnt too hard when all of u except for 2 are 800+. the only ones of u guys that were the same lvl as us died like 5+ times each. To be honest if we are gunna battle again we should do it out in the open cus i fuckin hate manashielding and in there vs lower and agus as soon as i take ring off im dead.
Fun though =P

okey we had agus and lowe,
u guys had miccez(930) varneo(835)glock(800)mackan wtf(820)
haribo(740)lasara(700+)nemesis(660)dzumior(660)
lady malika(620)murkz(690)and no cry(600+)
and dont say "haribo and lasara arent with us" cuz these ppl i named were ALL BATTLING US,

we had lowe(1000)agus(830)beesje(740)valheru(710) khalon(600) and anzymne(450)
(lvls they had when battle started
if u guys oraganize sometime,and actually get a tactic,than u could have owned us pretty hard

Always in pz since u guys only fight when u outnumber ur opponents. Had to come when u guys were 4-6(?) against 3 lvl 600's or smthing.

yes we were with way more ppl than u!u guys almost had double lol,and one of us was 450
just now some minits ago,lasara/haribo etc,were with more ppl than us,me and retuel come to kill,there were no other status members online,INMEDIATLY they run to lighthouse,when they were with 5~ ppl(me playing valheru)

Last edited:
okey we had agus and lowe,
u guys had miccez(930) varneo(835)glock(800)mackan wtf(820)
haribo(740)lasara(700+)nemesis(660)dzumior(660)
lady malika(620)murkz(690)and no cry(600+)
and dont say "haribo and lasara arent with us" cuz these ppl i named were ALL BATTLING US,

we had lowe(1000)agus(830)beesje(760)valheru(710) khalon(600) and anzymne(450)

if u guys oraganize sometime,and actually get a tactic,than u could have owned us pretty hard

yes we were with way more ppl than u!
just now some minits ago,lasara/haribo etc,were with more ppl than us,me and retuel come to kill,there were no other status members online,INMEDIATLY they run to lighthouse,when they were with 5~ ppl

haha ye, you guys even outnumbered us in levels man... only me and lowe were high lvl, but u guys had even higher lvls :) your ego's are just too big to give us credits.

why do you think we love those places?:p
gives us a huge advantage, thing is, you followed us and you were overconfident.and you should count again on the lvls, we had lowe and agus as 800+ beesje and valheru around 700 khalon 600 and a noobchar.

im not saying this to bitch at you, i believe i can actually just talk about a battle with you.

was a fun fight!

We followed you as you ran like some scared chickens, which usually happens when trying to get some action with u. It was ONE IN A LIFE TIME opportunity to fight you guys. ;)

we ran like scared chickens?no,the place we were battling wasn't good for us,so we switched to a other place,and owned u guys,thats called being smart and having a tactic,and once in a lifetime?mayby cuz u are NEVER ONLINE lol

haha ye, you guys even outnumbered us in levels man... only me and lowe were high lvl, but u guys had even higher lvls :) your ego's are just too big to give us credits.

Dude ok here we go...
Miccez came and died in like 1 min then never came back, same with dzumior and macken, so yeah we had glock and varneo over 700, and haribo and lasara were just ueing everybody. I seem to remember when u guys were about 600 and we had krtoff in our team alls u did was moan and moan about how high lvl he was, well now u got lowe and now lvls do not matter?? Stick to one side of an arguement man u just bitch at us and then go do the same thing. I remember u saying something like " All these noobs buy chars and bot chars to get lvl 800..." WTF has your whole team just done??? I'm not trying to flame here or anythin it just pisses me off how much of a hypocrite u are.

As you guys can't let it go.. Haribo and Lasara went berserk for some unknown reason, probably since they lack skills to communicate and reson with their fellow people. They were with us in the beginning, actually being helped by us(?)notsure. With their randomised ue's, destroying traps etc. For instance when u guys were down the cave and Lowe+Valheru(?) was trapped by me and Glock - Haribo and Lasara was random ue'ing, that u must have seen.

Our team was;
Dzumior/Varneo(660/835), Nemesis(660), Mackan Wtf/No Cry(820/600~), Glock(800), Murkz(690). Dzumior/Varneo, Mackan Wtf/No Cry <- 2diff char but same player.

You guys had lowe(1000)agus(830)beesje(760)valheru(710) khalon(600) and anzymne(450)

Then we have Haribo and Lasara in a single team. Haribo and Lasara was with us for like 15minutes and rest of the time they just wanted lvls from both team.

Miccez gave some lvls for charity.

Was it Lowe's idea to stairjump as he don't want to die, and all you guys missing out on a good fight being manipulated by Lowe? Would been a really good fight in an open area.

Edit: Forgot Lady Malika

Last edited:
we ran like scared chickens?no,the place we were battling wasn't good for us,so we switched to a other place,and owned u guys,thats called being smart and having a tactic,and once in a lifetime?mayby cuz u are NEVER ONLINE lol

I'm never online anymore since our last "WAR" when you guys didn't dare to leave pz. You guys has grown(meaning forum balls) so fast since we kicked ur no-pvping asses out from our guild, hard to not being wanted?

No cry played mackan wtf, Varneo played Dzumior, I didnt really see miccez there to be honest.

And no, we didnt have any plan on this fight at all.. Murkz msg'ed me if I could help him, and I just asked No cry, lady malika and Varneo to come to Goroma so we could try to kill some.

After we made party, we were almost ready, then haribo and lasara was on the boat, and we just invited them on random bases, I dont even know them lol :p

Then the fight started, and when you runned to serpent spawns, glock came aswell to help..

There me, glock and murkz got lowe and khalon trapped, and some died before that I think. Then the peoples from our side were so fucking slow to come back so valheru and beesje were little bit before them, and we died lol :D

And from there it went Ok, accept that lasara and haribo ued constanly, even on us.. So no, they werent fighting with us.. Only in the start

Seriusly guys, dont flame so damn much on eachother, its just stupid, we had a fun fight

Keep it that way...

Cya ;)

So i got "few" ;s chars xD so what?:D

Just trading back and forward :p from Softcores to Icechaw Etc.. ;o

I'm never online anymore since our last "WAR" when you guys didn't dare to leave pz. You guys has grown(meaning forum balls) so fast since we kicked ur no-pvping asses out from our guild, hard to not being wanted?

not being wanted?WE LEFT THE GUILD AND INMEDIATLY KICKED U FROM THE SERVER

we leave pz ALL THE TIME,we even fight when its me/agus or me/retuel or w/e 2 against 6+

so really really,STFU ur the one OLWAYS running to southgate,or w/e

btw,is it our fault u guys went on ur lowlvl chars?ur fault to act pussy,but i can understand,u didnt wanne lose lvls:)

And no, we didnt have any plan on this fight at all.. Murkz msg'ed me if I could help him, and I just asked No cry, lady malika and Varneo to come to Goroma so we could try to kill some.

Cya ;)

We didn't have any plan either. We made one while battling.

Back