• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

Rosestylah

Rozestylez bch
Reaction score
Dunno if this thread belongs in this section because it's real life-related thread.

So I went outside yesterday and was walking with 2 friends in the city. We sat in mcdonald's, went bowling, etc. and everytime we were somewhere, we saw some bold man. He owns some black jeep, he looks scary as f*ck. While backin back to hotel with friends, we saw him parked with a jeep a street in front of our hotel (we are on vacation). Today, at 18:10 we went bowling, went out and saw him again with that jeep. I mean, wtf? We sat in mcdonald's without ordering anything just to see his reaction. Know what happend? He parked right in front of mcdonald's! 20 mins ago, we went back to hotel and again he was parked in front of my hotel. I can see his car thru a window NOW CURRENTLY.

What the f*ck should I do now? It would be funny if we call a police right now, because Bosnian police is f*cking corrupted and stupid.
Tomorrow we planed to buy few brass knuckles and baseball bat for selfprotect, but the guy looks like a bodybuilder and we're scared because we done nothing bad, we're just on vacation.

What to do?

TO ALL FLAMERS: I'M SERIOUS AS F*CK, OK? NO JOKES ARE WELCOME, AND EVERY NORMAL ANSWER WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Thanks.

KIRR HIM RIKE ASIAN MAN KIRR CROTHES!
Seriously though just walk up and be like "WTF BRO?! WHY YOU FOLLOWING ME BRO!? COME AT ME BRO!!"

Why not just ask him, "hello sir, may I help you?" (in a public place, so if something happens you can ask for help)

Capture him, put him in a well, and repeat after me.
"Put the lotion, on the skin, or else you get, the HOSE AGAIN!

What? Doesn't everyone want a suit made out of human skin?!

dude ? Ur in Bosnia? Whereeeeee? xD I'll come and beat da shit out of him xd

^ Bogart,that wont do. He'll just kick ur ass in public xd

Lololol xD Btw,the police in Bosnia is pretty good,but aswell corrupted,nothing new

gimme his ip and I'll take care of him.
jk but call the police if you're scared he might do something :p

yea ^^ SIPA ftw XD

The police will believe u,if he is still there,they will approach him,and if he resists,hes dededek

Why not just go out and say hi and when he speaks yell "STOP TRYING TO TOUCH ME IN WIERD PLACES!"

Why not just go out and say hi and when he speaks yell "STOP TRYING TO TOUCH ME IN WIERD PLACES!"

Because he may just shoot me or something? Bosnians are crazy people. My bosnian friend got annoyed by few people who annoyed his gf, he went home, grabbed and pulled up an uzi and threated them

^ya dat iz true ;/ Not in Bihac tho. They just beat u up here xD In Sarajevo,they pretty much stab u xd

Well,just do nothing,or call the police

Back