• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

Its not even close to being a 3rd world country. Did u even go to school? :/

Its not even close to being a 3rd world country. Did u even go to school? :/

Got mah GED but didn't even finish 8th grade because I went to a 3rd world country south of 'Merica! It was called MEHICO!

- - - Updated - - -

In that case call Nico Bellic, I bet he is gonna help you out.

That would be nice but he'd probably cost alot to hire D:

Go and say "nice car" to him? He should say thank you or something :)
Or you could try to ask him something like "do you know where i can find... (a store example :p)

Don't do anything except calling the police,or if u are like 3+,then just pull him out and kick his ass

Do you know if he is sitting in the car all the time or what is he doing? :s

Stalking is not against the law, but making a restraining order will make it illegal.

Just call the cops and say you saw that he had a gun or something that looked like a gun and that he had been following you all day. :>

Best thing to do is to go to the police, tell them that someone is following and u want them to keep eye on him, tell them that im going here and here and here and he will follow me. Do the same thing. go mcdonalds etc. Police will see that he is rlly following u. now u got a proof. now they can and will do something. or call ur family. uncle etc tell them what is happening and let ur father or someone that is big enough to do something :p

Dunno if this thread belongs in this section because it's real life-related thread.

So I went outside yesterday and was walking with 2 friends in the city. We sat in mcdonald's, went bowling, etc. and everytime we were somewhere, we saw some bold man. He owns some black jeep, he looks scary as f*ck. While backin back to hotel with friends, we saw him parked with a jeep a street in front of our hotel (we are on vacation). Today, at 18:10 we went bowling, went out and saw him again with that jeep. I mean, wtf? We sat in mcdonald's without ordering anything just to see his reaction. Know what happend? He parked right in front of mcdonald's! 20 mins ago, we went back to hotel and again he was parked in front of my hotel. I can see his car thru a window NOW CURRENTLY.

What the f*ck should I do now? It would be funny if we call a police right now, because Bosnian police is f*cking corrupted and stupid.
Tomorrow we planed to buy few brass knuckles and baseball bat for selfprotect, but the guy looks like a bodybuilder and we're scared because we done nothing bad, we're just on vacation.

What to do?

TO ALL FLAMERS: I'M SERIOUS AS F*CK, OK? NO JOKES ARE WELCOME, AND EVERY NORMAL ANSWER WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Thanks.

I can help you in one thing. Bosnian police is corrupted and I live in Bosnia.

I also live in Bosnia. But tell me this. Tell me 1 country where the police isn't corrupted plixexex?

Just go and beat the shit out of him, seriously.

He's after you because your american and he can sell you for big bucks for gay people to do you in the anal.

It's true.

Either beat the shit out of him, kill him, or go home.

MERICA AND MEHICO! Lol jk, actually places like London and Paris, some (if not most) parts of the USA have people that arn't corrupt but regardless where you are there will always be atleast some corrupt police officers.

Back