• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Be serious please, because I'm fully serious. ok?

AMAGAD we got some badass over here. Seriously none of u geeks would even hit a worm. so just drop that gangstah shit. Its pretty simple to just call the cop.

Call the cops and say that someone is following you and then come back and tell me what they said.

AMAGAD we got some badass over here. Seriously none of u geeks would even hit a worm. so just drop that gangstah shit. Its pretty simple to just call the cop.
It says right in the first post that the cops are corrupted, so tell me, how's that gonna work?

It says right in the first post that the cops are corrupted, so tell me, how's that gonna work?

Well Location on rose says LA so i guess he most atleast have some cash to travel that distance right? then he could throw some cash in tha face on the cop right?

- - - Updated - - -

Call the cops and say that someone is following you and then come back and tell me what they said.

Take your phone make a video when you stab someone or shoot him in tha face and show me that. Or u just drop your insane gangstah kill style

Who else I gonna ask about it? I'm in Bosnia and I've only few friends there who keep sayin 'buy a gun' etc.
When I call someone in my hometown, they usually say the same or 'rape him lawl', 'pull off the knife and stab him', 'its bosnia, kill him, you won't go in jail' etc.

Is he honestly still stalking yo ass?

Actually it wasn't Rosestylah who posted the last message from him, it was the man, he kidnapped and raped the real owner of rosestylah

Actually it wasn't Rosestylah who posted the last message from him, it was the man, he kidnapped and raped the real owner of rosestylah

HA! Nice... To be honest I didn't really care. I guess you could say: "He didn't stand a chance"

happy-i-see-what-you-did-there.png

'get a gun, shoot him' 'get a knife, stab him'

so cowardly people lol

looks are decieving so dont ever be scared of somebody because how they look, just stay cool and if he does try something like talk to you, tell him straight up that hes stalking you, following you and that u will call the police if he carrys on (since ur a mothers boy scared of a guy on his own being in the same place as u 2-3 times)

oh and dont do something stupid like shoot him even tho i know somebody writing on a tibia forum about how his scared of a guy wont have the guts to even pull the trigger if hes thinking of getting a gun of the reason i said above

'get a gun, shoot him' 'get a knife, stab him'

so cowardly people lol

looks are decieving so dont ever be scared of somebody because how they look, just stay cool and if he does try something like talk to you, tell him straight up that hes stalking you, following you and that u will call the police if he carrys on (since ur a mothers boy scared of a guy on his own being in the same place as u 2-3 times)

oh and dont do something stupid like shoot him even tho i know somebody writing on a tibia forum about how his scared of a guy wont have the guts to even pull the trigger if hes thinking of getting a gun of the reason i said above

Honestly I don't think it's not having the guts to shoot someone if not the guilt trip afterwards... Besides as you said LOOKS are decieving, someone being in the same place (two different places) as the same time as you is HARD to be a coincidence. Not to mention if you read through you'd see how he stated the police in Bosnia are all corrupt except the SWAT.

Back