• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Blackberry

Venn

Reaction score
Any1 know how to hack blackberry ? :p
i have found some time ago blackberry torch 9800 and i want use it for my own, so thats whyi'm asking does any1 now how hack blackberry ?

Define how you want to 'hack' it?

Check this link:
Tips - How to hack blackberry

Written;
PROCEED WITH CAUTION THIS CAN DAMAGE YOUR BLACKBERRY BEYOND REPAIR!

So our member's don't have to go anywhere to see the blog I have copied it here, BUT I have left the link and full credit of course goes to GizmoFusion. -pk ......

Being a nerd, I am always looking for ways to crack into things and access an additional layer of functionality. This led me to research where come to find out, there is a way to accomplish this on the Blackberry platform.

First off, I have to be honest, I am by no means an expert at hacking Blackberries, and any setting you decide to monkey around with after I tell you how, please do at your own discretion. It is completely plausible that if you tweak or change the wrong setting you could end up with a pretty paper weight.

Now that my disclaimer is out of the way, lets get to it, shall we?

Hidden deep beneath the Blackberry OS is the Engineering Screen or the E-Screen. This is the place where the engineers hang out, fly kites and take walks on the beach. RIM knows that if this menu was readily accessible, people would start bricking phones left and right, so as it stands, there are a couple of steps you need to complete to access the E-Screen.

Ready? I thought so…

1.First things first, you need to access the “Help Me” screen. Press Alt+Shift+H from the home screen. Welcome to the “Help Me” screen, this is a cover up for the engineering screen that is below.
2.To access the E-Screen you need to use the information on the “Help Me” screen and input this information into a special code generator which will generate the secret code needed that is unique to your Blackberry.
3.Use the code generator and instructions found here .
4.Once you have access to this menu, every time you press Alt+Shift+H you should go into the E-Screen without having to use the code generator.
5.Have fun, who knows what kind of trouble you can get into in there. Leave us a comment if you find out how to do something cool.

Back