• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

i noticed that you don't have draptor spawns in WOTE

33yqph0.png

+ you cannot delete task of Quaras at Grizzly Adams.

Me and my friend -> Attacked a PK (White skull).
We got Yellow Skull on her.
She ran away.
Her skull disappeared.
She could attack us without getting skull, but we couldn't attack her.
We couldn't run to protection zone, we couldn't attack her without getting white skull. What is this shit?

that's cuz you were still yellow on her. you haven't lost pz , she did . thats it . end.

Captain obvious strikes again...

It's a bug in the system obviously you shouldn't be able to attack someone without getting skull and if the one u attack isn't in party/skull.
Once u lose skull = all should lose yellow . thats it . end.

Captain obvious strikes again...

It's a bug in the system obviously you shouldn't be able to attack someone without getting skull and if the one u attack isn't in party/skull.
Once u lose skull = all should lose yellow . thats it . end.

You're wrong

- - - Updated - - -

When someone who's not in a warmode gets lasthit the frag doesnt count as a wm frag.

A lot of monsters are missing on banuta -3 floor

ZqyDxs.png

spot number 1 - 2 Medusas, 2 Serpent Spawns, 2 Eternal Guardians

Picture:
TEDKHv3.png

spot number 2 - 3 Medusas, 3 Hydras

Picture:
uy4FNxJ.png

spot number 3 - 1 Medusa, 2 Serpent Spawns, 3 Hydras

Picture:
hamtw55.png

spot number 4 - 4 Medusas

Picture:
ChNm7-f.png

spot number 5 - 3 Medusas, 4 Eternal Guardians

Picture:
1ZLHcih.png

spot number 6 - 1 Serpent Spawns, 5 Hydras

Picture:
qaaDAdz.png

I've taken these pictures above using tibiacast (which means those spawns are real tibia spawns)

Last edited:
Don't know if its added, but if you got Elite Hunter (you need to have 50 tasks done) rank in Paw and Fur Society, you should be able to kill bosses using 'boss points'.

ONE TASK = ONE BOSS POINT
ONE BOSS POINT = POSSIBILITY TO KILL ONE BOSS (ANY BOSS, ONLY IF YOU HAVE ELITE HUNTER RANK)

One boss point in Elite Hunter rank gives you possibility to kill any boss from your level range multiple times (cost is 1 boss point = 1 any boss), but only one-time from lower level range (you don't loose you boss points). Doesn't matter which task you choose.

Ex. You got 135 level and you have done Hydras task, after report it to Grizzly Adams you got one boss point and you can spend it on boss from your level range(130+, and lose you point) or/and* kill all bosses from lower levels (< 130), but only one time.

* I'm not 100% sure.

Players who have reached the maximum points for their level's rank will not receive more points. When they complete tasks however they may select from any boss in or below their level range. The bosses in a lower tier may only be selected once (this is intended to receive the achievements). In addition, level 130s who have maximized their task points will not spend boss points when choosing bosses from a lower tier.

For example, a level 130 with maximum points may receive the task to kill The Old Widow without spending boss points. Once they've killed the boss one time, they will be unable to select that boss again. If the same level 130 instead accepted the task to kill The Many, one boss point would be consumed. For this reason and because players aren't bound in how many boss tasks can be active, it is recommended to request all lower tier boss tasks before asking for a 130-range boss.

Don't know if its added, but if you got Elite Hunter (you need to have 50 tasks done) rank in Paw and Fur Society, you should be able to kill bosses using 'boss points'.

ONE TASK = ONE BOSS POINT
ONE BOSS POINT = POSSIBILITY TO KILL ONE BOSS (ANY BOSS, ONLY IF YOU HAVE ELITE HUNTER RANK)

One boss point in Elite Hunter rank gives you possibility to kill any boss from your level range multiple times (cost is 1 boss point = 1 any boss), but only one-time from lower level range (you don't loose you boss points). Doesn't matter which task you choose.

Ex. You got 135 level and you have done Hydras task, after report it to Grizzly Adams you got one boss point and you can spend it on boss from your level range(130+, and lose you point) or/and* kill all bosses from lower levels (< 130), but only one time.

* I'm not 100% sure.

You are totally right, but you need 100 points instead of 50. :p

Exori gran con for paladins does next to no damage. My exori con hits harder then gran con does, lol.

Level 121 & 105+2 distance

Stone Skin amulet + might ring gives 100% prot from death and psyhical but on real tibia u still get like a few % of damage, never 0 damage.

You should fix it so u can't block 100% of damage.

That is actually the formula in use right now.

Did you added bonuses from xbows and bows to that formula ? I mean Warsinger bow with crystalline arrow should hit with 100% accuracy, but with it you still miss some shots.

And how about Ethereal Spear spell:
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Formula#Distance_based_spells
Does it work like in that Formula?

- - - Updated - - -

Stone Skin amulet + might ring gives 100% prot from death and psyhical but on real tibia u still get like a few % of damage, never 0 damage.

You should fix it so u can't block 100% of damage.

http://www.tibia-stats.com/index.php?akcja=6003&research=itemresistance

There is Research about how do resistances work. Hope it helps.

If I wear ex. (5% from Zaoan Helmet, 8% from Ornate Chestplate, 5% from Ornate Legs, 5% from Depth Calcei, 5% from Ornate Shield, stone skin amulet 80%) I will get reduced physical damage for like 85%.

How to calculate it?

(0.95*0.92*0.95*0.95*0.95*0.20)= 0.14986915 = 0.15
1(100%)-0,15(15%)= 85% reduced physical damage.

You may ask, where did I get these numbers? Its easy ex. Zaoan Helmet (5% protection against physical damage)
If something hit me for 1 hitpoint I should get like 0.95 damage, but its impossible and it will be still 1 hitpoint. Another way is if something hit me for 100, I got reduced damage for 5 and will be hitted for 95 instead of 100. Hope you understand me.

For every element you should calculate separately.

Last edited:
This is the 8th time I finish the "Pirates" task, and from those 8 times I have killed 5 times "Ron the Ripper" 2 times "Lethal Lissy" and just 1 time "Deadeye Devious", There is a high chance for Ron the Ripper and i think there is no chance for "Brutus", can you fix that make them get 25% of probs each one to go out? cus i think is more like 50% Ron~ 30% Lissy~ 18% Deadeye~ 2% Brutus~, or something like that.

Dunno if its bug, but if you are in a party with shared mode and summons then all members attack some monster ONLY with summons, the shared party is not enabled. Isn't that bugged?

Back