• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

There is a bug with the monster Carniphila. Sometimes when you get paralyzed from it it doesn't work to cure the paralyze with any haste spell. You will be paralyzed until it runs out.

Here's a picture of me using utani gran hur without curing the paralyze effect.

It also happens with mahrdis and many other monsters

Hi, i know a big bug..
When you kill or get pz, on dl's of firewalker boots you may enter in this quest with pz locked, finish quest inside there and lost pk and logout, because just enter one in this quest... On global you can't enter in this quest (teleport of pythius the rotten) with pz locked...

Missing quests & map bugs PART.1

*Adept Camp Quest,

*Alawar's Vault Quest,

*An Interest in Botany Quest,

*An Uneasy Alliance Quest and no NPC Curos,

*Arito's Task Quest & Nomad Land Quest,

*Berserk Potion Quest,

*Braindeath Quest,

*No Cooper Key (Key: 4503).,

*Dark Helmet Quest,

*Dead Archer Quest,

*Double Hero Quest,

*Edron Goblin Quest, Where is hole?

*Elvenbane Quest,

*Emperor's Cookies Quest,

*Explorer Brooch Quest,

*Fishing Box Quest,

*Frost Dragon Quest,

*Devil Helmet Quest,

Last edited:
*Formorgar Mine Quest,

*Giant Smithhammer Quest,

*Giant Spider Hole Quest,

*Goblin Merchant Quest,

*Hero Cave Quests,

*Hot Cuisine Quest,

*Into the Bone Pit Quest,

*Iron Hammer Quest,

*Isle of the Mists Quest and bug because I'm not a druid :}

*Jack to the Future Quest,

*Last Creep Standing World Task,

*Lion Trophy Quest,

*Mastermind Potion Quest,

*Medusa Treasure Quest,

*Meriana Island Quest,

*Mermaid Marina Quest,

*Mini World Changes Quest,

*Minotaur Leather Quest,

*Mintwalin Cyclops Quest,

*Muriel Letter Quest,

*Pilgrimage of Ashes Quest,

*Postman Quest,

*Treasure Hunt Quest,

And most of the island Folda underground is very bugs.

And strange substrate strips,

and the same goes for the walls,

Marked in the picture do not have their names.

No NPC Jack

Bug because I'm not a sorcerer.

Blank blackboard 1.

Blank blackboard 2.

To be continued..

I was trying to loot Old and used backpack in orc fortess but can't do it since a week. I was hunting the spawnplace of "boss-orc" located in north-east conner of fortss by 24hours 7 days and didn't looted the backpack. I think there spawn of rare-orc is bugged.

I was trying to loot Old and used backpack in orc fortess but can't do it since a week. I was hunting the spawnplace of "boss-orc" located in north-east conner of fortss by 24hours 7 days and didn't looted the backpack. I think there spawn of rare-orc is bugged.

The spawn is alright, but drop rate is 0,02% x loot rate(3x) = 0,06% to drop it + it's only 1 orc in whole game. It's like 1 667 orc's to kill to get one x time respawn(2 min) = 3334 min = 55.5h non stop killing , but you can be lucky enough and get it in 10 orc's or very unlucky and get it in 10k orc's xD.
Cheers.
Good luck.

The spawn is alright, but drop rate is 0,02% x loot rate(3x) = 0,06% to drop it + it's only 1 orc in whole game. It's like 1 667 orc's to kill to get one x time respawn(2 min) = 3334 min = 55.5h non stop killing , but you can be lucky enough and get it in 10 orc's or very unlucky and get it in 10k orc's xD.
Cheers.
Good luck.
holysheeet

Cheers.
Good luck.

This is why you are my hero :$

You need to fix condition damage by monsters. Ex. when you are electrified by Djinn you should lose 25 dmg per turn, not 2 or 5, always 25. Same with burning condition, it's always 10 hp/turn, dazzled 8hp/turn, drowning 20hp/turn. Other conditions have various dmg/turn.

Back