• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Do I get anything for showing a bug? <3 I want free dice if so :p

z-EDJr.png

ZB72Dv.png

still shows the half blue shield thing after I disband the party, it shouldn't do that I don't think :p

another bug, Norf, in shrine north of Thais cant give u a blessing, please fix it ! :)

another bug, Norf, in shrine north of Thais cant give u a blessing, please fix it ! :)

You can buy blessings at temple NPCs.

report Bug "PZ" zone and Deepling Addon Buged Msg to Bug Report my name is Zu Conect to Day Mexico 8:00 PM

Could you screenshot it and mark on the screenshot where it should be PZ? I'm also pretty sure there aren't any bugs with deepling addons.

Hellgorak drops 2 spellbook of warding and it should be able to drop only one according to tibia.wikia.com

i am trying to get in the deepling but there is this stone that block my way and there is no other way to go there beside this way of stone.

Attachments

i am trying to get in the deepling but there is this stone that block my way and there is no other way to go there beside this way of stone.

Attachments

Hi I want to report an UGLY bug.

1.- Annihilator quest floors; People Can push you IN, it should be a PZ, I did the quest with players in white skulls which shouldnt be possible.

Hello, i'm new to shadowcores/forum, when i started this server i had a problem with debug in hive and so did my friends, today was an "update". states on the homepage that the hive debug is fixed so me and my friends went to hunt there and 2 people experienced debugs clearly not fixed just a heads up.

Hey, I found 3 things while doing In service of Yalahar Quest:
1) While doing 5th mission u can summon Morik the Gladiator as much as u want (it can be used for example to get much Morik's helmets to decorate a house)
2) You dont need a ham to travel to inukaya.
3) Almost every gladiator drops a belted cape (which is 500 gp so it can be nice for goldmaking on low lvl char's) but normally they should drop it rarely.

Attachments

The boss rooms for example necropharus, doesnt have a time limit to kill the boos, and ppl stand still all day and none can enter.

Ok,so here's the problem: I was procceding into the Isle of Evil quest, holding in my backpack 10 vials of rum,1 vial of blood and 1 vial of fruit juice.When telling the NPC Rapanaio that I had the 10 vials of rum he needed, he not only recieved the rum, but he also "stole" the vial of blood and the vial of fruit juice as well.They were in a backpack before the vias of rum.

There is a BIG PROBLEM WITH NORTH SEA SERPENT SPAWN. The problem is: instead of sea serpents at lower levels there is young sea serpents at most lower level spawns and therefore is impossible exp there. Please fix it.

I used to like me I made the addon bagger remember that I went to the staff but somewhere I lost it and do not know how you can find it and what do I do now?

There's a PZ bug in the Dreamer Challenge quest.. When you shoot a firefield rune to the east square you get PZ and cannot enter the portal

https://i.imgur.com/yEQWkeV.jpg (picture)

Answer:

Mission 4 - Dream room
There are 4 spots. The north will be a Life Ring. The south a Death Ring. Go to the west and go up and move the switch to make the well fill with Poison and turn the electricity on. Now on the West (<--) pour water. Then, standing next to the center, shoot a Fire Field on the east (-->). A teleport will appear in the center.
You may be PZ Locked. Wait till its gone and run in.

Back