• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

According to a source of mine, it is bugged in his guildhall too.. I think it might be a common bug.
Also it wasn't working on any floor.

The name of the guild hall helps to fix this.

MXWQQ2o.png
Holy Missile Rune

Requires 350 mana and 3 soul to create:
S77vi7Q.png

Paladin at level 27:
lFz8ycl.png

Requirement for rune is said to be 300 mana and 3 soul according to:
* Tibia Wiki
* Tibia Library

Similarity on LunarForce.

Last edited:
The name of the guild hall helps to fix this.

Do you have a suggested time frame to able to fix the House of Recreation? Paying a huge amount of gold and not being able to use it does disappoint me a little. I do enjoy the server and I hope it can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Adrian.

Do you have a suggested time frame to able to fix the House of Recreation? Paying a huge amount of gold and not being able to use it does disappoint me a little. I do enjoy the server and I hope it can be fixed as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Adrian.

If you feel that it's urgent, you can try to notify Hani (send her a private message or message her ingame when she's online) to have it patched at server save. If not, it will be fixed in the next update (which we don't have a time frame for).

If you feel that it's urgent, you can try to notify Hani (send her a private message or message her ingame when she's online) to have it patched at server save. If not, it will be fixed in the next update (which we don't have a time frame for).

On that note, have you fixed the yellow skull bug that I reported earlier? That should be fixed sooner than the next update.

I'm pretty sure this is a bug, if not I am not sure what total is supposed to mean on the Market:

Almost all the buy offers seemed to display the wrong total:

subxaUN.jpg

Last edited:
On that note, have you fixed the yellow skull bug that I reported earlier? That should be fixed sooner than the next update.

That was patched at the server save.

What is "Hanis" exact account name please. I paid 30kk for the guildhall so to me it's pretty important for it to be fixed xD... it's a waste of money at the moment.

Thank you.

What is "Hanis" exact account name please. I paid 30kk for the guildhall so to me it's pretty important for it to be fixed xD... it's a waste of money at the moment.

Thank you.

@Hani

I died 2x on warmode with all blessings and twist of fate. First time i lost robe, second time i lost my rod. I dont want items back, just fix this cuz i dont want to lose items when I GOT blessings again.

I died 2x on warmode with all blessings and twist of fate. First time i lost robe, second time i lost my rod. I dont want items back, just fix this cuz i dont want to lose items when I GOT blessings again.

hi
all
yes
twist of fate
yes

It's not that difficult. There is no bug.

I can't acess the cast. When i try to watch appears : "You need the same client version as the caster to watch this cast"

The corpse of Lost Souls should be 6310 and not 6309 I believe.

I can't acess the cast. When i try to watch appears : "You need the same client version as the caster to watch this cast"

That would be because you're using client version 10.22. After the next server save you should be able to connect to any cast.

I'm using the client from the website (shadowcores), using the ip changer from the site too. But i always try to connect and never works
jIgngqR.jpg

Download from website
Pfiyyrf.jpg

3v2X8A4.jpg

Installed

1syqwih.jpg

Ip and Login

fxkq2i9.jpg

Error... i have internet, i have everything.. I can login in global but not in the ot

I'm using the client from the website (shadowcores), using the ip changer from the site too. But i always try to connect and never works
jIgngqR.jpg

Download from website
Pfiyyrf.jpg

3v2X8A4.jpg

Installed

1syqwih.jpg

Ip and Login

fxkq2i9.jpg

Error... i have internet, i have everything.. I can login in global but not in the ot

The IP-changer you have open in that picture is the old IP-changer. Make sure you delete all old IP-changers and check tray before you download and open the new one.

Back