• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

You've solved the problem temporarily, but i have not seen official response to my post, and for me it is solved, but not for the community of Shadowcores.

The solution goes for the entire Shadowcores community. And I can ensure you that my solution is an "official" response on this matter.

The solution goes for the entire Shadowcores community. And I can ensure you that my solution is an "official" response on this matter.

I will take your solution as "resolved" when your post/reply will be positioned as Sticky and is not covered with other threads. Of all forms, has been a great help to me.

Yes, we were aware of it. The change to monsters pathfinding update was affecting players too, it will be fixed after the server save (in less than 2 hours from now).

Monsters pathfinding has been reworked. They will now keep following their current path for some time before they recalculate the path to their target again.

I would suggest you to rework it again. You may ask why? So I tell you that monsters when changes their path, they are always waiting 1 or more sec (it can be abused easily, some player will changing his direction often, so he can avoid monster melee attacks), dunno exactly, but I suggest you to make it from 0 seconds to 1-1.5 seconds. So sometimes it wont calculate it so slow, but think 'faster' to change direction.
Hope you get my point.

- - - Updated - - -

Wild creatures shouldn't hurt themselves with spells.

i've done annihilator and demon helmet quest and i dont have demon outfit.

Well, guys I got bug I think and I hope that you will fix it. Well, I took task for hydras when I had 65 points in Paw and fur quest (grizzly adams) - it was my second task for those creatures so I shall gain 6 points for that task. But I didn't gain 6 points... I gained 4 points and now I have 69 points >.< I am sure that this is a bug so I am reporting it.

Just a simple bug :p

2s8n61z.png

In port hope, you still cannot travel from those small boats to banuta. I think this have been mentioned several times before :p

rmtouh.png

In port hope, you still cannot travel from those small boats to banuta. I think this have been mentioned several times before :p

rmtouh.png

"Will transport you to Banuta, Chor and near the mountain pass to Darama (here) (each one in 30 gp) if you have the rank of Ranger (or higher) in the Paw and Fur Society." Would love this too!!!!

Also, overcharged energy element doesn't drop wand of starstorm or ring of healing, and I think roaring water elemental doesn't drop northwind rod either, but check them and the druids & sorcs monsters too...

Well, guys I got bug I think and I hope that you will fix it. Well, I took task for hydras when I had 65 points in Paw and fur quest (grizzly adams) - it was my second task for those creatures so I shall gain 6 points for that task. But I didn't gain 6 points... I gained 4 points and now I have 69 points >.< I am sure that this is a bug so I am reporting it.
It's no bug, hydra task gives u 3 points, +1extra point cause u had between 41 and 70 task points

These door tiles should be pz, the whole area is pz but the 2 doors arent pz so :)

oh and just found out the closed door south east is a locked door, I dont think it should be locked so take a look at that also!!!!!

Last edited:
This just gotta be a bug, this dude had skull and i killed him. He came back and attacked me so he obviously got yellow skull. Shouldnt he get fucking protection zoon lock then?!

35c3403.png

If he had not attacked you when you killed him, no.

But he came back to attack me, and he attacked me so he got a yellow skull, to me only sence in this is that he should get pz lock. Otherwise that is complete bullshit.

It's like the orange skull i think, not sure tho.

Orange skull can be called revenge skull also, I think you only get it if you unjust someone.
But you do get pz lock if you attack someone who has orange skull.....

- - - Updated - - -

I have reported it before. Its still not possible to enter warzones again after killing the boss. You're supposed to be able to go in for hunting again, not to enter the bossroom.

Back