• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug reports

Tanjis spawns each 3-10 minutes depending on players online, and cannot be blocked from spawning (same as the inquisition bosses, pharaohs and the black knight). Teams can stay in Tanjis' room for 20 minutes, the timer starting when they enter the teleport. Reentry is denied after players gain experience from Tanjis. Thus, teams can earn a few minutes by jumping out and in Tanjis' lair when the first Tanjis is on his last hitpoints.

have 1200 player online and spawns every 10min Obujos too. BUG??

I've been killing them 3 weeks and have come to the conclusion that depart every 10min and not in 5 ~ 7min. fix that please!!

ty

Yesterday I won the auction - house in edron (Castle Street 4). On Home - ShadowCores it was written "The auction ended at 04th Jul 2013 10:24:37 CEST. The winning bid was at 2800001 gold and was submitted by Fatima Wersja Polska. The house will be transferred to the new owner after the next server save" but today "My" house is on aution .After winning the auction, the money for the house disappeared!!!!This is a strange situation ye? ;00

What can I do now? I want to my house back !
Home is gone?

My character name: Fatima Wersja Polska

Last edited:
BUG ON FIREWALKER BOOTS QUEST (The hidden city of Beregar)

I think it has some error in the quest of firewalker boots, I can do the first 3 missions of the quest, but I can not get the 4th (Sweet as Chocolate Cake), I'm speaking mission for the npc, and he simply says nothing at if he should give me a mission to deliver a cake to another npc.

And now?:eek:

BEREGAR.jpg

Bug with exani hur spell:

How it should look:
EFIbgB.png

How it looks on shadowcores:
o1ckxT.png

Bug with Quest Log (i saw it on poi quest) not says about complite rooms, and not says Complite POI quest.

Back