• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug Reports

The square outlined in yellow is not walkable (there is no tile there)

8dBr7y.png

on gray island me- Sir Ahh , King Baku , Pipczek , Zaxin Magiker , Masterko Paraluje when me change floor from + 3 to + 4 or + 1 to + 2 or on -1 to 0 on hive we have debug and we die
or when we hunt 3h, 4h, we have debug and we too die..... I die today and king baku on normal client no on bot ! when we change floor ! give exp back or we end exp because HIVE IS DEBUG ISLAND on 10.10 on 9.8 WE NEVER DIE!
King Baku
Sep 16 2013, 12:33:04 Killed at Level 345 by Sir Ahh Most damag
and by a kollos Last hit
Sir Ahh
Sep 16 2013, 13:30:37 Died at Level 307 by a waspoid Soloed
Sep 16 2013, 13:20:44 Died at Level 309 by a spidris Soloed

hive is fucking bugged island! on 10.10 ! DoSomething and give exp back !
now we only fight We end exp on hive.

2ajcosj.png

Ye it's true when we hunting hive- we have debug please fix it !!

15:30 17/09/2013 debug hive
but
me and baku fast log in !

but up floor ppl hunt and suprice _/
You recognize Willsz On Ibiza. He was killed by a waspoid. gz hive!

BUG FIXED! (exactly 2 minutes after this was posted, good job)

This bug should be fixed as fast as possible, as it destroys the PvP action.

Mapclicking have been bugged after the last update (02.10.2013), as the maximum range of "using" the floor has been lowered.
The maximum range is now 5 square meters, while it should be 8.
As you can see, when I "Use" or "Right-Click" on the red dot on the picture, it says "There is no way".
It wasn't like this before and it should be fixed.
Vertical:
upload_2013-10-2_12-10-47.png
To illustrate the issue I've used fire fields as the unwalkable spots, and poison fields as the walkable spots.
Horitonzal:
upload_2013-10-2_12-22-8.png

Last edited:
i logged in and the fence to my house is no longer there and its missing multiple items i also noticed my neighbors house was the same way id like my missing items to be replaced and the fence to be fixed please fix this as soon as you can
2n64rad.png

Last edited:
MARK HANI My items????????? you cant say its my fault for aleta sioning people to ... because the fence supposed to be there :(

MARK HANI My items????????? you cant say its my fault for aleta sioning people to ... because the fence supposed to be there :(

But the people you aleta sio into your house are people that you trusted, regardless of whether or not theres a fence there. Obviously there are about 6-8 squares where people can take items from, whether they are on your house list or not. Those items should be replaced. Other than that Tali, you made a mistake in your friends and invited the wrong person. I don't care if hes your real life or not, that kid is the only person that had access to your house and he took advantage of it.

Back
Top Bottom