• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug warzones

Heisenberg

Exiled
Reaction score
in this ot the warzones can be done each 30 min and in tibia rl its only each 20h i think its a bug

So do it, that's good for everyone.
Don't you want that every player of this server can have Warzones items? D:

I don't see any problem with that, it's a otserver, not tibia rl. Something must be most easy than tibiarl.

I don't see any problem with that, it's a otserver, not tibia rl. Something must be most easy than tibiarl.

of course.. get more than 5-10kk per player in a day is easy :p i bet u are from guild unstoppable :D

of course.. get more than 5-10kk per player in a day is easy :p i bet u are from guild unstoppable :D

The only reason you can get 5kk in a day is because you guys each bring 2-3 mc's with you, therefore double and tripling the amount of tokens you get.

The only reason you can get 5kk in a day is because you guys each bring 2-3 mc's with you, therefore double and tripling the amount of tokens you get.

the only reason you can get 5kk in a day is because u can do the warzone 10 times in one day 10x2= 20 major tokens for 300k each?.. LOL.

I don't care for what you said, I think that is normal, and Mark must not modific.

I don't care for what you said, I think that is normal, and Mark must not modific.

Yeah its normal for you because ur guild Unstoppable do it everytime (i think thats your guild) thats why u say is normal

u always do warzones, why are you complaining? tired? :blink:
If u know me then u too do it always, ahh ? and i report it for the people dont abuse like ones i know :D and i only go when my friends call me :)

- - - Updated - - -

~whocaresface~

If u dont care why quote precisely this comment? huhuh.. :3 .. yeah i have answers for all of yours "unstoppables" the only one who is replying here and it have one reason HAHA :)

Back