• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Bug warzones

the only reason you can get 5kk in a day is because u can do the warzone 10 times in one day 10x2= 20 major tokens for 300k each?.. LOL.

If you think its worth to sit on warzones for over 5 hours to get ONLY 5kk, go ahead. Just so you know 1kk/h is CRAP

(ofc I know its MONEY this is about not exp you crackheads)

If you think its worth to sit on warzones for over 5 hours to get ONLY 5kk, go ahead. Just so you know 1kk/h is CRAP

(ofc I know its MONEY this is about not exp you crackheads)
as you can see i said only the tokens, shiny blades = 6kk each, boss items like 4kk each, crystalline axes.. loot from monsters :)

Should no one be able to kill the boss if the boss was slain in the last 20 hours, or is this 20 hours wait time per player?

Where should the player be stopped if attempting to try again? When trying to enter the war zone, when trying to enter the boss teleport or when trying to take the reward again within 20 hours? (The last option would allow player to go there again to kill the boss just for the loot)

Where should the player be stopped if attempting to try again? When trying to enter the war zone, when trying to enter the boss teleport or when trying to take the reward again within 20 hours? (The last option would allow player to go there again to kill the boss just for the loot)
the first option is the correct, when u kill the boss u cant enter the warzone in 20h.

The Warzones are once every 30 minutes, but the missions are once every 20 hours...?

How does that work? lol

Regards,
Cody

Back