• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy And Sell Character System?

Should This System Be Implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salar

Banned User
Reaction score
I am just going to talk about a system Twifysoft can implement to their servers.

A "Buy And Sell Character System" would include:

*NOTE: ONLY CC* NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA DO NOT FLAME. VOTE YES OR NO. *

-To prevent a hacker from selling the character implement a system where you receive a code to your email then u enter it in the webpage as a confirmation key then your auction will be active.
-A place where people are able to buy and sell their characters.
-You put a random amount of cc and people will look through a list of characters to buy.
-Once u buy the character you add that character to an account you already own, so the character is transferred to your account so that you do not have to change email, account number etc.. Its safer.
-If you sell a character the character will disappear of the account you sold it from and the money will be transferred to your character when you write in a box the character you want to receive the money.
-You must have a level 150 in your account to sell or buy a character.
-You can only buy 1 character and sell 3(or w.e) characters.

Why?:
Firstly, people are already buying and selling characters "illegally" and they are spending their real life cash for this game.
Secondly, people might want to sell their character for some quick cash.
Thirdly, it makes it safer for retards who are already spending their real cash for a character.
Lastly, it can make this company more popular because new players can buy an character and donate for the cash to get the character.

P.s. XenoBot Forums I always see people selling their accounts on Lunarforce and Shadowcores.

Last edited:
but if I get hack, and the hacker sold my character on his account, I do not I will be able to recover my character..

Bad english srry x.x
But they can make something more.
You can add your character to sell list but auction is closed. Then you only must wait 7 days and then you can open your auction and somebody can buy this character.
This same they can make in connected with change email. Send information to change email, wait 7 days and then you can change it

Alright about being scared about being hacked. You must confirm its your account by writing a confirmation key that was sent to your email.

Power Make This Need To Recover the account back to the rk
but he can make a system, when u add the system, must accept a link confirmation in ur email of the accounts, later when u sold the acc, the new owner will get a new RK or will can choose a new Email for the account... i think is my idea xD because if u remember here in shadow dont exist the RK only Email account

but he can make a system, when u add the system, must accept a link confirmation in ur email of the accounts, later when u sold the acc, the new owner will get a new RK or will can choose a new Email for the account... i think is my idea xD because if u remember here in shadow dont exist the RK only Email account

OR the character goes to an existing acc.

Back