• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buy And Sell Character System?

Should This System Be Implemented?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's funny because when I ran an online game if I only listened to the players the game would give millions to everyone, because some people just can't seem to be reasoned with.

Listen to the community not the players.

on my previous server they had such shit and it made the server a lot of rl cash cause fools were trading characters all the time and transfer required scroll from sms shop :)

MAKE YOUR OWN CHARS RETARDS > LUNARFORCE CREATE A CHAR BOT TO 400 be rdy for next feru AND TRANSFER TO SHADOWCORES AND HAVE FUN CAPIISHHHH BBBBB THREAD CLOSED
VOTE NO

MAKE YOUR OWN CHARS RETARDS > LUNARFORCE CREATE A CHAR BOT TO 400 be rdy for next feru AND TRANSFER TO SHADOWCORES AND HAVE FUN CAPIISHHHH BBBBB THREAD CLOSED
VOTE NO
Doesn't really make any sence, why would it matter if I level my char or not? I play here to war/pk, I wouldn't play a to rpg, ofc I can but ( which I am ), but would be nice to be able to buy chars and just war on them until they are low lvls, and then get new ones and do the same. ( Kinda like I am now, but I'm not buying, if you understand what I mean ;) )

Back