• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Calar Our WM

Its funny this is directed to wipe again not randoms.. if u didn't know people talked shit saying oh u can't fight them ahaha when wipe again called us out we answered and won the fight but the war is not done and then people randoms start flaming excuses just because they know that we stepped up a notch

Its not that you played good, ITS CUZ YOU HAD 30 MORE THAN US, even a little shit kid like you should understand that, you cant say that we played bad, we played smart and you got owned the first 10 mins when your commanders was to pussy to just rush over us

Like I said we were more we played smart even made 2 teams and owned ya the sad thing is u asked for ob not close battle so ain't my fault.. btw stop saying we were more :) crys free

Like I said we were more we played smart even made 2 teams and owned ya the sad thing is u asked for ob not close battle so ain't my fault.. btw stop saying we were more :) crys free

Description Started Stats Details
Wipe Again are at war against Last Decision. Jun 17 2013, 22:22:33 38 - 47 View

30 less and still the scores is even ....

Ok so you ask us for WM you go defense in Edron then we want to fight in Dara you say no? Then in svar you run to a defense? Da fuck you asked us we delivered you didnt your char lovas mate :s

Warmode is warmode. Fight how u want - no rules, no conditions. You can make mass-logs, snake, fight on def, fight on open. You wanted wm so fight and stop cry like a lil' child...

Heh Salar u tard, lets go open today? i believe that Mitch did a great job leading against you guys, but I know 4 sure that he had a lot less players than u did.

You played smart? hmm go to some talent show kiddo, cuz you are a truly comedian
It was mitch who played smart not you haha

You feel so pro and undefeated? Maybe take wm 2 guilds? Plox????????? KANADIAN BITCH

Nuskei here biatch <3

Salar it's funny how you complain about levels, You've had well over a few months to pass level 200, you barely passed it. I set magebot auto explore with sds at lizard city and make good levels on a 240 ED. Try to level instead of complaining 24/7.

And I love how cocky you are at the moment, I'll laugh when Calar asks for another warmode and you shimmy off like a little bitch with your random trade team and start making excuses.

Anyway, all in all; Salar's a nerd, Calar's fat (but cute) and half this server is made of random forum fighters. Bye bye.

Ok I'm back home now, wanna fight pro guild?

- - - Updated - - -

Hah this lappa haha noob face.....

16:54 Jordi Khalidov was killed by Adi Number One [Last Decision 48 - 39 Wipe Again].
16:54 Eladrius has entered the channel.
16:54 Closet Monkey has entered the channel.
16:54 Elder Deep has entered the channel.
16:54 Ogaryna Koks Maszyna has entered the channel.
16:54 Brylant has entered the channel.
16:54 Wizzah has entered the channel.
16:55 Szejducha has entered the channel.
16:55 Hirunzeen was killed by Kigoz [Last Decision 48 - 40 Wipe Again].
16:55 Krusemitros was killed by Brylant [Last Decision 48 - 41 Wipe Again].
16:56 Micho was killed by Major Is Back [Last Decision 48 - 42 Wipe Again].
16:56 Witch Doctor was killed by Ogaryna Koks Maszyna [Last Decision 48 - 43 Wipe Again].
16:56 Magiczna Panda was killed by Doherty Kogz [Last Decision 48 - 44 Wipe Again].
16:56 Ezoons was killed by Low Mucczaco Buhamoo [Last Decision 48 - 45 Wipe Again].

- - - Updated - - -

Where is this Salar kid? like i told u rushover.....

Rlx Calar you were more then us and ur winning by 4 we had no power to kill a 300 mage its bs and at Azur i dont bot and i aint a char lover like u are my friend

you made my day, we were max 25 and you were like ~35 and we were more? lol i want to know where you've learned maths, rly you think you're pro but you're nothing - targeting a lvl 400 mage instead of 200 when both are trapped hahahah gratz to your noob team. you had the power to kill our 400 mage but you are noobs so you cant kill them :D

Back