• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

Its supposed to be there, I'm not sure whats wrong, you will just have to wait I guess.

Please Create A New Account The Brick Is There And Players Have Items

tibia-logo-artwork-top.png
Custom Map Based Off Oblivion
New%20Map.png

Real Oblivion Map
Basedon.gif

Newest Map Update

Last edited:
This server feels like a joke... Shut it down, FIX EVERYTHING, and get it backonline again! It a real turnoff to play the server atm, and I don't think that is good for you future popularity

Hey, I noticed the website is an actual destination again(and not a 404 page not found). Does this mean RoT is coming back? [=

If I'm correct it should be, he took it down so he could work on it, add a tons of stuff and fix all the bugs, because lots of people where complaining about stuff so he just got sick and tired of it. So imo I think he is working on it, but it could be he just gave up.

Hello I Am BlackCody This Will Be My Main Account
I am starting To Work On The Server Again Its Gunna Take Some Time But I Plan To Bring It Back Up In The Near Future There Is Alot Of Script To Complete And Lots Of Mapping Yet To Do But Seeing That You Guys Are Interested In Rise Of Tibia Its Given Me The Energy To Continue Working On The Rise Of Tibia Server There Are A Few Problems I Am Having My Mapper May Not Continue To Map And Currently Don't Have A Job To Support The Funds To Run A Dedicated Server At The Price Of $100 A Month And Buy The Web Domain But I Will Work Around The Problems To Bring The Server back Online

Thanks The Server Will Have A New Video To Advertise I Dont Know My Password or Email Password For BlackCody So I Cant remove the video There will Be A New Thread For The Server When It comes Back Online

Well Kinda I buy A Dedicated server To Runn it But I Have full access Right now im hosting from my computer to work on the scripts and get the server near completion

dude your ot was awesome, played it when it was first out my name was John top lvl and druid, the custom vocs kicked ass i'll play again as soon as you bring it out

I would more then pleased to help you with mapping if you need something!

Back