• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] RiseOfTibia 8.54

im sorry but you would not be able to help with what we are working on the mapper had plans and im hopping he comes back but thanks any way

hey says on your web you need a tester, i'll help if you want
yes ill take you as a tester but the server will not be up all the time just when working on it

k just gimme details of how to get on, and what time you guys are generally working on it and i'll come

Rise Of Tibia Will Be Returning With The Original Oblivion Based Map By Creator "Link" And Link Will Be Continuing To Map The Extremely Large Custom Map If Any One Is Interested In Rejoining The Community Of Rise Of Tibia Is More Than welcome To. There Will Be Another Posting When Server Is Up Again

- - - Updated - - -

tbh the video doesn't help at all in advertising your server

There Will Be A New Video For Advertisement Soon

Hello I am Link, Im sorry, i did infact give up on the server a Long time ago. but im back to work and im Alot better at it. So now you guys can talk to me directly instead of talking to Angel. I was looking at my previous made map and it looked ugly. so i have increased its original detail by a great amount. The monsters will ALL be custom with differant drops. Im also going to be making some quests and Secrit Spells, Basicly how this is. You find an NPC after a cave or mission. and he will sell yo a spell that is Unique. and you cannot get it unless you buy it off him. So this makes Exploring around. Much more Prophetable. The Vocations and spells/Items. Im going to need some people who are willing to help me test All these classes in both PVE and PVP. i want them all balanced. to make sure there is no, Over powerd class. Im aiming for a game thats fully balanced so everyone wont be the strong class. but be the class in which they find Suits them best. ALSO. im very close to Removing the Rocks that block the large bridge. Giveing about 3-4X more Map to explore. Aswell as another city. I will also be making a Knowlage room, This room will show you everything the server has to offer. so i dont have to repeat it to every new player. like i had to do before. Please injoy your time in Rise of tibia. I will be adding Quests very soon, Also Ingame please dont Ask to be a GM or for items... you wont get it :p. i will also increase the length of the story line of the game. Including unlocking 4 of the Oblivion Gates. Inside the Oblivion gate is very dangerous, please take a team of 3-5 people with you just to be safe. All oblivion gates are differant. and they are not all the same dificulty. But i can tell you. the farther you are from the starting town. the harder the gate will be. The worst case Scinario is a gate 4X harder then tibias Pits of inferno. But more rewording with prizes :D (Sorry about my poor spelling) and if you have Sudgestions or complaints aboutt he server. Post them on out websight,- which is currently not UP :D ask angel about that~

- - - Updated - - -

Also Reguading Smithing your own armor or creating your own potions... These fetures will be added Later. Please bare with me. The systems are not hard but time consuming. Imagin putting in code. Every single crafting item, The amount of miterials, What item it requires, and how much $ it costs. For every single armor,weapon,potions, in the game using Thair ID numbers. Takes a long time so i'll put it in later when i got time. Also Still working on Werewolfs Claw weapons. but im close. so they should exist very soon. Also, Another feture is. Monsters drop items that Look like they are wearing them. As an example.... The Cyclopse Smith. has a Giant hammer, A sashe, and some sort of Furry loin cloth, So ingame he would drop a 2 handed hammer, Furry underwear, and a sash looking armor. But the Armor they drop are also determind on thair power. If its a weak monster. they wont drop powerful items. But powerful monstersm will drop powerful gear. Also i am Remaking all monsters. Im making each monster to be now dificult. Monsters are not easy anylonger. i hated how boring hunting was... So what i have done is made monsters attack differantly. As an example, Wolves,bears,Rats and other melee type animals now hit randomly/ 1-3 times per 2 seconds. that can be normal speed to 3X faster attack, at random times. Monsters also have a High amount of HP making them a fight. Grouping monsters is a bad idea now. However. The EXP will be rewording for the fight. As another Example. ALL Human based monsters. Like hunters or wild warriors. Is as scarry as a PVP fight. They use player skills, Potions, Healing magic, and try to survive just like real players. This applys for each type of class. in 3 types of classes, Knight based,(close and personal) Archer based (keeps a distance and shoots arrows) and mage based (Keeps a 2-3 block distance, and shoots magic and heals alot).

- - - Updated - - -

Also Reguarding the Assassin class in Rise of tibia, He cannot go invisible to players. This would make issues in PVP. However the assassins can go invisivble to all PVE monsters. However when i did this. they became too strong in PVE. so i have made it so They can go invisible to PVE. However Magic base dmonsters can see Assassins. Which makes it so assassins have to try to kill them first. (also on another not.) There are the 3 types of armors. However normaly low level monsters are melee. making arcane amror and light armor. Rather usless... cuz its always melee. So i am making Magic based monsters for lower levels. To make all armor types usful.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry if i type too much. Just giving you a bit of info, Seeing as how i seen alot of you really wanted to play in 2009-2012 So im not going to give up this time. and i'll make this the best server you ever plaid. The theme is Oblivion- And im striving for both fair play and The one thing tibia lacks badly- MULTIPLE CHOICE AND CUSTOMIZATION. These are 2 main things in this server. This means no one will be the same. Everyone will be differant as far as builds go. As an example... You could have 2 Berserkers with the say... Plate armor set on. in tibia. the differance between them is Skills only. But in this server, thair armors could be refined or upgraded. Making thair defence values differant. or have bonuses like, Inreased Max HP or MANA, Or inhanced skills on thair armor istelf.

- - - Updated - - -

The refining and inhancing of armor, is maxed at 5 each per armor, Armor includes Helmet,Chest plate, Leggings,Boots,Weapon,Shield. This means 5X 6 gears as "socets" for each. So you may have 30 Refines and 30 Enchantments per set.
(Refine materialsFor weapons) Refine +1=+1/ +2=+3/ +3=+6/ +4=+10/ +5=+15 to total attack (example dagger 10 normal damage with +5 refines makes it 25 Damage total.
(Refine materialsFor Shields) Refine +1=+1/ +2=+3/ +3=+6/ +4=+10/ +5=+15 to total Defence (example wooden shield 10 normal Defence with +5 refines makes it 25 Defence total.
(Refine materialsFor Armor) Refine +1=+1/ +2=+2/ +3=+3/ +4=+4/ +5=+5 to total armor value (Example Plate armor at 10 Defence with +5 refine makes it 15 Defence total.
(Enchanting gem for any armor,weapon) (Enchanting gems give a random value (1%-5% in) (HP max) (MANA max) (Distance) (Sword/axe/club) (Shielding) (Magic level) However. If your total in a skill/hp/mana max bonus is more then 100%. its auto set to not to go past 100%. so the best you can do is Double you stats or mana/hp. To furthur the bonus get a buff from a cleric. Level100 cleric has a buff to double hp/mana max. +100% armor could give you a total fo 3X max hp/mana. cool right :D?
(Example) Werewolf level 100 With 6000 Normal hp+ 100% armor =12000 HP + cleric lvl 100 buff = 18000 HP OMG :D! <-- this does not make you immortal in this game. In Rise of tibia. There will bo no Cap power monster. So no mater how strong you are. there can always be a monster to give you a fight. (I have however set up a monster called Ghazbaran of chaos) he is the end of the storyline Boss. Expected 40 Level 300 Reberth characters to fight him.

- - - Updated - - -

Reberth works like this. I have capped the level at 300. When you hit level 300 you may get a Rebirth. Rebirthing your character makes him level 1. however you get a promotion called (example) Rebirthed Vampire, Rebirthed Berserker. What happens is. You lose all your levels however. you keep you max mana,max hp, all your ksills, all your items, Basicly your still as strong as you were. but you can level much faster. so thereticly the max level is 600. but does not take that long to get it. Hope you all like this perk.
As a mathamatical example. you start with 250 Life. Werewolf gains 29 Life per level. X 600 Levels +250 life = 17650 Life. + 100% armor hp max = 35300 + level 100 Cleric buff 35300 + 17650 Life =52950 :D isent that alot? This was just for fun keep in mind. But this does not make you invincable eather. It is possable to die to a monster even with this power. :D just giving you guys some example to think about.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for all the posts. just having fun atm..... but i would like you all to give the server a try. Our websight is up and is... http://www.riseoftibia.com :D yay. currnely the server is nt up. cuz im remaking the monsters. When that is done. Which will be in... 1-2 days. The server will be playable. :3 hope your all ready to bash some skulls in. cuz its going to be tons of fun. :p also contact Angle of death or Link Ingame (for more information) - dont ask for GM or items please....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh also i wanted to point out. that all refines and enchantments are permenent. and only apply on your character when equipted. if you take the armor off you dont get the bonuses. but it stays on the item,s forever. (as an example) if you were a berserker. but got armor with say.. +4% magic level +3% magic level +5% mana max +2% distance + 1% hp max) This item would be crap for you. but its perminent. what you can do is sell this armor to a person it would be usful too. This also means player enchanting armors can turn into a markateplace. You may charge highe ror lower prices of the same type of armor. depending on the bonuses of gear. Example( Magic plate armor being 4 Crystal coins, But if it was imbound with a total of 20% HP max and 5% Melee skills. This would sell for ALOT to a melee class player. Meaning you can sell it for mabey. 120 Crystal coins :eek: nice right XD?

Last edited:
Angel gets off work in2 and a half hours. then i'll throw it online

also Sky i knowtaced you were interested in the server back in 15th September 2011, 19:19 :O was your last post. are you still interested?
Also do you have Skype. i can talk to you in person instead of on a post

I would give you some ingames but i gotta wait for Angel of death to turn the server on haha. sorry

Also if your interested my Skype name is Werewo1fKn1ght

MSN) [email protected]
Skype) Werewo1fKn1ght
Steam) Deathalien1

These are the only sort of communication Programs i use. (No facebook sorry)

If you have any questions about the server Please dont hesitate to ask.

- - - Updated - - -

K After much consideration and thinking. I have decided that i shall make Conjurers, The summoning class, Be able to summon any and all Monsters in Rise of tibia. Including bosses. you may have 3 Summons at one time. The mana it takes is 50% to the HP. Meaning if it has 1000 HP it takes 500 mana. if it has 500 HP it takes 250 MANA. Does this sound good/fair to you guys?

- - - Updated - - -

But to balance This out the Conjurer by himself. is both weak and fragile. His main power is from his summon (Note summons teleport to caster and can go up/down stairs.

- - - Updated - - -

Go to http://www.riseoftibia.com/?subtopic=latestnews And make an account, you cant log in yet but its almost about to start.

- - - Updated - - -

There are 11 Custom classes - Balancing powers out, almost done :D

1 Wizard: Uses, Fire, Ice, Energy, Poison, Elements to crush his foes. This class has many high hitting area attacks and ways to defend himself, This mage is of the highest DPS classes of Rise of tibia.

2 Conjurer: Conjurers Are a mage based class that does not have actual power of his own. however he Summons 3 monsters to fight by his side as he uses his De-buffs and Pyralizing Skills to Weaken his Foes.

3 Guardian: Guardians are Knights with a sword and shield. This class has one of the lowest DPS in Rise of tibia. However this bad boy has maximized his defense making him one hard guy to kill. This class also gets Buffed shields that increase his power further.

4 Assassin: Assassins are a sneaky killer. Assassins hit the highest DPS in Rise of tibia, However they cannot keep it up for long. The assassin have the ability to go invisible to monsters, Excluding Magical Monsters who can see them while invisible.

5 Rogue: A rogue is mainly an archer. with there bows,crossbows,spears and distance, however they have a habit of poisoning there Projectiles making people lose there ability to walk, or kills them over time.

6 Berserker: This Fierce Knight wields a big 2 handed weapon, They hit high with good survivability but They have the strength to Crack and smash up the floor they walk on.

7 Cleric:Clerics are a Holy mage who use Holy magic to slay there foes, while having powerful healing magic and the ability to buff themselves and Friends. making this mage the life of any party.

8 Psychic: Psychics are Twisted mages who invented Death Based magic that kills people with nutrition of Fire,Ice,energy,death,Curse,Bleed,poison, Damage over time, as they stack them to deal more damage.

9 Battle mage: This mage is a Knight/archer wanna be. The battle mage uses all types of weapons, Bows, Arrows, 2 handed, 1 handed weapons and Magic. They use weapons that are fused with elemental power. Making them ideal of any situation as the need arises.

10 Werewolf: This Twisted human beast Uses his Fists to do the talking. They have a very fast attack rate, that is based on movment speed. The faster he is. the faster he hits. If The werewolf becomes angry. They can then transform into a killer beast (Werewolf) In this mode. thair attack power, Attack speed, Running speed and all there stats all increase.

11 Vampire:The vampire is a knight based character, that uses basic Weapons and a shield. However the differance is. this Class can Eat the life from his foes. Dealing damage and healing as much as he deals. He also bites and turns his foes into Lesser undead monsters, Slowing them down and debuffing them greatly. (Works on Monsters and players)

- - - Updated - - -

Rise of tibia is now up and running as Beta: Please join in on the fun and see how the server works!

www.riseoftibia.com We have a custom client you may use. or you can use a 8.54 Client with an ip changer. The ip is www.riseoftibia.com

Last edited:
We are Now online 24/7 come join us in our beta
test our our vocation make suggestions have a say in the server you play

Rise of tibia Stages: 6.1X exp -o.1X every 4 levels. max level is 300. However a rebirth is provided at this level.
Skills goes 2X faster.

11 custom made vocations
All items/armor are custom made
All monsters are custom made
90% of spells are custom made

There is a Custom client you may use to log into Rise of tibia if you wish*

Friendly Admins :D

Rise of tibia is based on Stratagy/Customization/And Teamwork.

(Note: Rise of tibia is no an easy play - Consider this a game on Hard difficulty. Monsters provide real fights, as they are now Smarter then normal.

Please Go to Rise Of Tibia - Latest News and try this Old/New beta server out!

Oh I remeber this sever, when it first came out I was the only one playing, I thought link gave up on it. Guess not, can't wait to play it.

Its in beta ATM but it is fully playable. please give it a try. as for the releace date. i need more players to test for common bugs, Like Over powerd custom monsters, Spell glitches, Vocations being over powerd. Just need a bit more players to test stuff faster. more players we get. sooner the releace will be :D.
www.riseoftibia.com

:D

Back