• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

That is very odd, i can logg onto my account on the homepage. However if i try to do the same on the custom client nothing happends, just loading...

i can logg on to my account on the homepage.
i can not logg on to my account on the custom client (game)

Try re-downloading the custom client.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any Server related questions? im willing to answer them all

Also if you have or find issues with the server please putt hem in www.tibiakingdoms.com Forums please and thank you

Put some pictures of the features, spells, costume vocations, monsters, etc.. :thumbup:

despite the fact that some things have been changed its still old non new user friendly rise of tibia server thats prolly got sold to that new guy

lol Well im sorry for the non-user friendly thing, im fixing that right now actually. It should be very user friendly in just a few days.

despite the fact that some things have been changed its still old non new user friendly rise of tibia server thats prolly got sold to that new guy

The server would still be nam,ed 'Rise of Tibia, if our old hoster didn't drop his hosting server. He was also a err.. retard about it. He kept the domain name riseoftibia so we had to think of a new name and remove all his trash from the server.
So technically the server is still in the same hands that were creating it originally.

Changes between RoT and now TKD are...it's much harder, quests and bosses were removed.
Might continue playing once there is a reason for it, grinding around for levels without any goal is nothing but a waste of time :/
Just looking at the balance, now that monsters regenerate over time it doesn't make any sense starting off as a tanky vocation...My guardian is afk training at tortoises -_-

im sorry, The prev hoster of ROT , basically killed most of the servers functions, after he shut it down for no reason i had to re-make things. but For ROT, it was just me working on everything, For Tibia Kingdoms i have help from equally skilled server creators. So Expect great changes, very fast. I Promise you in the next few weeks, Massive changes will be made to insure that the server is fun to play.

I would recomend this server to all the people that like the custom RPG.. It has 11 custom vocations, extreamely big map, lots of content, it has bosses in different areas all around the hunting spots, friendly players + staff and it's an awesome server. You gotta play in order to understand all the awesome content it have.

Some pictures I just took.
img2.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Conjures super op with their pets, hitting 500s at level 25, real fair. By the time you fix this it would of been abused to much and I find it unfair..

Ya, super OP in the beginning. All that grows at Conjurers is their pet's health. So basically you get stronger every time your pet reaches level 100, means I will never be able to kill orc warlords until my dragon hatchling evolves ...
I'd rather gain strength slowly than seeing a difference only every 100 pet levels (100 pet levels are far more than your own level. I started at level 1 with pet level 1, now I am 43 and my pet is 27, only difference between that time is my pet got more health).
Make pets gain damage with level and reduce their base damage. Could also add melee skills to pets, like they have mlv already, would also be fine to gain strength.
Comparing to the Conjurers own damage...I don't bother using my 40 dmg strike spells (at lv 43), takes only the mana I need to tank if a monster switches target...

The pets gain More damage from Thair Magic levels, Evolving only brings up damage slightly, and increases its defences by 10% All you have to do is Make the pet cast spells alot. As for the high hitting damages, it will be more even at level 100. when pvp actually starts.

Back
Top Bottom