• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

Okay so level 25 conjures pet hitting 500 vs other classes not even hitting half of that, makes total sense.

im sorry, i'll fix the pets soon. its not my fault, You realize the damage multipliers are not set numbers, they are multipliers, and sometimes you make a mathematical mistake or underestimate the total values...

Okay so level 25 conjures pet hitting 500 vs other classes not even hitting half of that, makes total sense.
Yes, a level 25 hitting 500 is wrong. A level 120 still hitting 500 is OP as well? My lv 24 berserker does his 280 melee. Can crit. Surely nowhere close to half of pet damage.

Fixed- Pets no longer hit or heal nearly as much as they did before.

And Also, A level 120 hitting 500 in Real tibia is wrong yes, but there is a huge gap in power between my vocations and tibias, Like increased hp and defenses, that allows them to take great hits, and still be alive.

Last edited:
Fixed- Pets no longer hit or heal nearly as much as they did before.

And Also, A level 120 hitting 500 in Real tibia is wrong yes, but there is a huge gap in power between my vocations and tibias, Like increased hp and defenses, that allows them to take great hits, and still be alive.

In real Tibia it's wrong, whatever, but on your server where you need 500 dmg/sec to kill an orc warlord you can't say that. I really want to compare the damage of a lv 120 conjurer to that of any other 120 vocation (except for guardian probably).

Depending on your vocation you use, yes their Damage is different, but why are you trying to compare the conjurer? his pet is no longer op, and is rather balanced now with the other classes.

What it lacks was the damage gain. I leveled my pet from 1 to 35. And the melee damage it did changed not at all.
This means you only become stronger once it hits level 100 and evolves...Dealing the same dmg as a level 100+ player as one of lv 1 is just wrong.

See your looking at it the wrong way, The Pets melee dmg or base magical shots, does not change in damage till it evolves, true. However its power is not based on its Base attacks, No one is. To make a pet better you must make it cast its spells, and increase the pets Magic level to increase its damage.

In case you retard didnt notice, damage isnt the only thing on this server. Theres Rpg set vocations. Playing a guardian your gonna deal bad dmg. But your a tank. So why would someone flame?
You play magic dps, why do you think your not able to tank shit?. Team up like I did. We got a Cleric, a Werewolf and a Rogue which is tanky, Heraling, And tons of DPs. Deal with it, not a single player server.

Retard yourself, try to understand the issue, then talk. The pets of conjurers don't scale. What the hell are you talking about now?
Holy shit, just point out the basics EVERYONE knows and which you are proud of for realizing yourself. Grow up.

Once groundshaker does not hit the pet itself it might be worth getting higher mlv~ Else you just kill yourself with it :S
But I am fine playing my Berserker for now, just 2 shot a cyclops with a broadsword, lol.

XD Thank you! FINALY someone understands, The server was not made to be solo play, You are supposed to grab a team and go at it. as Qaushinio Said.

pretty hard with only 8 people online and more than half of them offline training...

its a nice server but it lacks the players to be really amazing.
try advertising it a bit more ^^

XD im trying but most of my time is spent updating the server

Last edited:
To be honest: Fastest Exp in the server till lvl 50 is Bats(if u have an ue like vamps for example). After you get lvl 50 on most vocations you got those spells, That make you Unique and strong. It took me fairly close to no time. Been looting money in the beginning from wolfs to get my 100 gold for an AOL. After lvl 50 you can go cyclopse with a mate(pretty hard solo I guess) and get money for pots.(pots to the tank, Manapots tot he casters.) and Go throught higher and stronger shit like hero's and so on.

Cyc easy solo as conjurer, berserker and dunno what else, but best money is orcs at lower levels. Beats cyclops anytime.

Keep in mind guys, Looting simple golds from monsters is an alright source of money, but to make alot of $ fast, you need to loot items, or make a loot bag and go sell it. I understand that the npc is some what glitchy and some items don't sell for some reason., but that will be fixed in time.

Alright Finally, We FINALLY Developed a perfectly working Quest npc, This means we can now start making npc quests by the dozens. If that's all you disliked about the server its about to be fixed really soon!

Back