• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(canada) tibia kingdoms adventure rpg server 8.54

Tasks, Name of quests, Story lines, Split story lines, Random chat npcs, Alternate function npcs, The whole Package.

Well atm The hoster is the one going to be making the quests, and i will be making bosses and Oblivion gates, Atm the host is at work for 8 hours, and the quests will come once her returns. you guys waited Years for it, whats another 8 hours :D?

go to www.tibiakingdoms.com And make a free account now :D!

Last edited:
Well, I started to play the server with my friends and I have to say that is a very funny server, very recommended.

The only bad thing I could say about it is the lack of quests, but as they said already, they are making them :p

Start with the server once for all! :D

:thumbup:
Excelent server.

And bump, Its been a while, And we have made alot of changes to the server to make it fun for everyone, Come try it out at Tibia Kingdoms - Latest News ! and have some fun!

(Bonus Tip, We have created monster bosses that mimic all of a vocation smarts, spells, and strategy. These bosses are hard to kill but tons of fun and a Nice reword for doing it :D!

u can still copy money from buying shields at warrior trainer and sell to other npc with 3k profit or so? since i know alot ppl did and im not interested to start there cuz of that

i was un aware of this problem, it was never reported..

And Fixed* thanks for reporting this issue

And in all honesty i dont think many people did that little glitch, You can make much faster $ by hunting the stronger monsters in the server and selling that stuff.

Last edited:
Alright my friends, As we have all knowtaced the server has been released too early still, So i will be working on the server regularly however, the server wont be in a playable state you may log in at any time but only to see how we start to update the server, Once the server reaches a playable state. i will post here again, telling everyone the server is now Indeed, Playable. However if you like to state your ideas, we are still open too it. Simply put a post on the servers websight forums, of any ideas you would like in a Server in general. so we can change the server to fit all of the potential players needs/wants for a great server.

If you would like to talk to me in person on the servers status add me to your Skype contacts My name is Werewo1fkn1ght - or go in-game and tell me your skype name.

We hope that people will state their ideas on the forums to help the server update much cleaner.

I thank you for taking the time to read this. Have a great day.

Alright sorry, well basicly the hoster is reformating his computer, as for restarting the server... i want to compleet the server a little more before releacing the server, your characters should remain in tact till the server is done

If you want to know aboutt he server progression add me to skype Name : werewo1fkn1ght

Don't have skype but i will keep an eye out hopefully you will have a re-re-re-release date soon ?

keepin the characters! good man, all that hard work isnt for nothing!. ill be waiting, literately, i have no life.

Back