• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Canada] Tibia Kingdoms Tale of Heroes 9.6 |CUSTOM|ADVENTURE|RPG|

This server is simply amazing. No other words to describe it, seriously.

One thing that i gotta say is tho that knights are pretty much useless on this server compared to mages since mages can soak up basically the same (If not more) damage then knights.
I tried playing a guardian at first, but thats utterly impossible.
He does so low damage that even the level 5 mobs can barely get killed by him at level 20.

Also hes pretty much useless since the creatures retarget ALL the time anyways, so theres no point for having a tank in the game :p

This server is simply amazing. No other words to describe it, seriously.

One thing that i gotta say is tho that knights are pretty much useless on this server compared to mages since mages can soak up basically the same (If not more) damage then knights.
I tried playing a guardian at first, but thats utterly impossible.
He does so low damage that even the level 5 mobs can barely get killed by him at level 20.

Also hes pretty much useless since the creatures retarget ALL the time anyways, so theres no point for having a tank in the game :p

inacurate, All the knights have the same dmg/cool down ratio... the issue is NOT the guardian class, its simply the weapon he is using has low values. if you get a decently strong weapon and give it to him, you will see he is not weak.

No, no you got me wrong. The main issue there was that guardians are useless since he cant even block creatures properly, thats what i wanted to say with that.
What is a guradian (A tank with alot of resistance and HP but with horrible, horrible damage) good for if he cant even protect his shooters? :p

No, no you got me wrong. The main issue there was that guardians are useless since he cant even block creatures properly, thats what i wanted to say with that.
What is a guradian (A tank with alot of resistance and HP but with horrible, horrible damage) good for if he cant even protect his shooters? :p
ive seen guardians block 3 elites that are higher than his lvl. the only thing that really hurts them is mages cause they got terrible magic resist on armor. i do agree that monsters tend to retarget too often but the aoe taunt of guardian is pretty nice

this is only true when referring to guardians under the level 80. Once a guardian get a spell called Ignore pain, depending on the guardians shielding levle, can gain ignore pain charges which block 100% dmg per charge. once a guardian hits lvl 125, he gets reflect, this system works exactly the same as ignore pain except that it reflects 50% of the damage that would have hurt him back. These 2 spells immunity charges can stack with eachother. making the guardian by fdar the most powerful tank.

Oh, so highlevel guardians are friggin beasts then... i see.
Now i only need to get him to level 125 i guess haha

Oh, so highlevel guardians are friggin beasts then... i see.
Now i only need to get him to level 125 i guess haha

True, out of all the vocations, i'd say the guardian is almost excluded out of pvp.

See in pvp if a guardian attack a player, they "LOL" at the chicken scratches... However if a player attacks a guardian, the guardian will most likely kill you, and take 0 damage in the process.

SO basicly, high level guardians do not have to wory about random Pkers, this class is amazing for anyone who hates PVP.

Last edited:
Yeah, it started with mass lag and now it looks like freezed and its "online", but is not.

Restarting, sorry guys.

Sorry guys, server seemed to have crashed while i was in the bathroom.

i was sleeping and my computer restarted at some point, must have been a Windows update or something...

Guys keep in mind that i run the server off my home desktop, its prone to run into basic problems like.

Internet cut-outs
Power outages
Windows updates
crashes
Blue screen of death? (this ones rare)

so bare in mind that there will be times it turns off randomly, butt i do my best to keep it on as long as possable.

i was sleeping and my computer restarted at some point, must have been a Windows update or something...

Guys keep in mind that i run the server off my home desktop, its prone to run into basic problems like.

Internet cut-outs
Power outages
Windows updates
crashes
Blue screen of death? (this ones rare)

so bare in mind that there will be times it turns off randomly, butt i do my best to keep it on as long as possable.
For Windows Updates you can always actively search for them, or change the settings so they don't randomly restart the computer. :rolleyes:

:eek: K sorry guys, the server should be back up, Our genius Xikini plugged in a extension cored and blew the power fuse, go him. Knocked out the internet so thats why you were unable to log in.

:eek: K sorry guys, the server should be back up, Our genius Xikini plugged in a extension cored and blew the power fuse, go him. Knocked out the internet so thats why you were unable to log in.

The server shut off again, I don't even want to hunt because I keep losing my loot...

The server shut off again, I don't even want to hunt because I keep losing my loot...
The server is normally up 95% of the time. We've been having some very weird 'luck' around our house lately. :p
For instance, Link's computer's heat sink fan melted because the heat sink gel that came with the computer was not put on correctly.
Link went for a bathroom break and the server randomly crashed.
Link's headset fell about 1 foot off his bed and snapped in half.
I plugged an extension cord (with nothing else plugged into it) into a wall jack and half our apartment lost power.

I'm sorry that we've had some bad luck the past week. lol :oops:

Back