• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Chayenne's Magical Key

huanlocoo

Reaction score
Hi for everyone. I'm Brazilian and i shoud now about the team of shadow cores ot server if is possible any player get a
I tried do that quest in Draconia for get a Key to Magic (book) < This is a necessary for make a quest, but i don't get sucess.

That is possible ? Was be interesting if the team make a event for this key.
In that quest a player will abtain a Music Box, with that item many players will be tame a rares mount's.
Great Event for Christmas.

I will wait for a reply, thanks.

The book is not necessary to complete the quest. It's just a clue to where to use the key.
In order to obtain the key, you need to kill Chayenne and be lucky to get it from her remains. At least this was the case in real Tibia. About Shadowcores, I don't know, that's up to the team there.

No offence, but you do need to "get the book" as opening that chest is a part of the quest! I own a key on Aurea so ive done this tons of times hehe :)

Back