• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Classic 'Roxor 1337' 8.21 (old project)

Loth Gena

Roxeria 8.60 Developer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my RoXor Project!
This is going to be the legendary roxor 1337 under the old 8.21 client! Some of you might of seen my previous thread on the 8.54 version which then had a lot of server running related problems, then it was changed to 8.62 and its just not as good. This is why me and my friend that are working on this have decided to make it 8.21 giving it the old school feel and the original RoXor map!

We are currently developing the game world fixing as many problems as we can find, and sorting out the map as well as spawns, quests, custom items etc. All the updates will be posted here and on my website! tibiaproject.webs.com

I am also planning into hosting the server myself in the future when its ready.​
If you don't know what roxor looks like or can't really remember, here are some screens!
1splash.PNG

1lobby.PNG

1depo.PNG

1quests.PNG

1monsters.PNG

1shops.PNG

1vip%20area.PNG

happy to see some people interested in the project! Quick update:
Sorted out all the vip items, and vip city. Fixed a lot of npc's and added a few custom ones. Fixed some map bugs. Set up a website and the sql server to make sure everything works properly.

There is still a lot to do but we're working on it and hopefully will get it done soon! :)

Bump!
Quick update:
Finally sorted and finished all custom items, runes and spells! Also fixed more map bugs and some minor errors we had with the server :)
A quick sneak at one of the new custom spells:
a0xm5ew.gif

was a suggestion ^^
Ah right! we did actually change it to 8.62 at one point but there was so many problems and it actually wasn't as fun :/ Roxor overall is an oldschool server so giving it an older client will make it a lot better - plus with all the new custom items, runes, spells, quests and everything else, its not boring at all! :)

We will see how it goes anyway :)

Bump!
I am now working on a new custom city! This will include a few new unique houses, spawns, good PvP areas and also another VIP area! Updates on this city will be posted soon.

Its slowly getting there. Recently had to take a small break but this is what the new town looks like so far! :)
97waVTq.jpg

Update: I have completed the Inferno Town! removed the vip area as it seemed pointless. The town has some unique houses, a couple of quests, a depot, shops and a few new spawns.
hsg9kyF.jpg

Bump! Update!
Server is nearly ready! I will be hosting it hopefully in a week or so!
All problems that me and my friend came across have been fixed, i have also been fixing a lot of website problems we've been having too.
All there is left to do is setup and test the skill and magic rates etc as well as fix a few npc! :)

SERVER WILL BE STARTING SOON!
The project is completed, we are now just left to test things out! Roxor 1337 will be starting hopefully in a few days (probably Thursday 19th or Friday 20th, the date will be confirmed shortly).
I will make a new thread for advertising this server later on when everything has been tested out!

roxor1337.zapto.org START 19.05 19:00 UK time! come create your account and character today!

Really excited that someone finally create a roxor map like this, I have probably played every single roxor that has been created and this one is the best one by far, by just looking at the map I remember this as the best roxor, literally you just took my childhood back into life. I just have some suggestions for you.

First of all the VIP Manarune on the website look like a Energy bomb Rune and tbh it should not look as that, not that the look really matters, but if you want to create that 100% roxor feeling back my suggestion is that you bring it back to how it actually should look.

Another thing is that as paladin the spell "exevo mas water" should exist and for the vocation knight the spell "exori bubble" should exist, Also Paladins were always able to spam exura san quite hard only like 0.5 sec cooldown or something on that spell, it was not to much cooldown, this was to make Paladins able to tank alot harder else they would really just die to easy. Also Druids were able to spam exura sio quite good on themselves and other players, this was in order to well basically just heal better overall.

I saw that some donate items was missing from your donate shop, and the ones that I can remember that should be in there is Psychical Ring, Emerald Bangle, Blue Legs(Donation Legs for Mages) Magma Legs(Donation Legs for Paladins)Terra Legs (Donation Legs for Knights) However these legs was not called "Blue Legs" "Terra Legs" "Magma Legs" I just cannot remember how they was called, the only thing I remember was that this was the donation legs for all vocations. And then also there is a quest for teleport scroll, the teleport scroll takes usually around 10 seconds and then you will be teleported back to temple, however it was a DONATION teleport scroll avaible that would take you to temple only at 5 seconds. Furthermore, all the donation boots for each vocations are also missing, same with the pro upg armors there was an upgrade for each Pro Armor that would make them into a Pro Upgraded Armor, Also there was a Upgrader for the Norse Shield which would create a Upgraded Norse Shield or something like that which is also missing and when you did that upgrade with the norse shield you would also get the upgraded norse helmet.

Some more donation items missing: Druids Nightmare/Machete the item that would cut down a tree/exevo grav vita, however you would loose some health by doing this. I cannot remember the exact amount but something between 300-500.
Flame Arrow, Super UH, Super SD, Forever Aol, Upgraded Crossbow, These following items are also missing from the shop. Flame Arrow particularly is a item that should exist which made Paladins dmg really strong even stronger combined with the upgraded crossbow.

Im not saying that you dont know any of these following stuffs, but I just wanted to make sure that this is what you have missed on your roxor as far as I can see, there is probably some more items existing, however I cannot remember them right now.

I think that this server wont become to big of a success and the reason behind that is, because when I checked on otservlist your server is really far back, page wise your server is probably at the 6th page where I think not to many people are checking and that will probably make your server unrecognized, and yeah you are probably able to figure out that not to many players will notice the server because of that. I personally think that you should promote your server or atleast you should fix this countdown timer on otservlist, which will make your server in gold and show when the server is going online, by doing that there will probably be alot more players able to recognize the server and try it out.

Here is a video where you can see all the following donates that existed and other great things, you can also figure out how the VIP manarune looks, you have probably already seen this video but yeah whatever.

Last but not least the only reason why I post this is because I want the server to be just as good as it can be and make alot of players able to join, everyone know that a server is not to fun without players and particularly I would say roxor is a server who needs alot of players for the warzone fights. Good Luck on your server I really hope it will become a success if not then you have my suggestions right here, peace!

Really excited that someone finally create a roxor map like this, I have probably played every single roxor that has been created and this one is the best one by far, by just looking at the map I remember this as the best roxor, literally you just took my childhood back into life. I just have some suggestions for you.

First of all the VIP Manarune on the website look like a Energy bomb Rune and tbh it should not look as that, not that the look really matters, but if you want to create that 100% roxor feeling back my suggestion is that you bring it back to how it actually should look.

Another thing is that as paladin the spell "exevo mas water" should exist and for the vocation knight the spell "exori bubble" should exist, Also Paladins were always able to spam exura san quite hard only like 0.5 sec cooldown or something on that spell, it was not to much cooldown, this was to make Paladins able to tank alot harder else they would really just die to easy. Also Druids were able to spam exura sio quite good on themselves and other players, this was in order to well basically just heal better overall.

I saw that some donate items was missing from your donate shop, and the ones that I can remember that should be in there is Psychical Ring, Emerald Bangle, Blue Legs(Donation Legs for Mages) Magma Legs(Donation Legs for Paladins)Terra Legs (Donation Legs for Knights) However these legs was not called "Blue Legs" "Terra Legs" "Magma Legs" I just cannot remember how they was called, the only thing I remember was that this was the donation legs for all vocations. And then also there is a quest for teleport scroll, the teleport scroll takes usually around 10 seconds and then you will be teleported back to temple, however it was a DONATION teleport scroll avaible that would take you to temple only at 5 seconds. Furthermore, all the donation boots for each vocations are also missing, same with the pro upg armors there was an upgrade for each Pro Armor that would make them into a Pro Upgraded Armor, Also there was a Upgrader for the Norse Shield which would create a Upgraded Norse Shield or something like that which is also missing and when you did that upgrade with the norse shield you would also get the upgraded norse helmet.

Some more donation items missing: Druids Nightmare/Machete the item that would cut down a tree/exevo grav vita, however you would loose some health by doing this. I cannot remember the exact amount but something between 300-500.
Flame Arrow, Super UH, Super SD, Forever Aol, Upgraded Crossbow, These following items are also missing from the shop. Flame Arrow particularly is a item that should exist which made Paladins dmg really strong even stronger combined with the upgraded crossbow.

Im not saying that you dont know any of these following stuffs, but I just wanted to make sure that this is what you have missed on your roxor as far as I can see, there is probably some more items existing, however I cannot remember them right now.

I think that this server wont become to big of a success and the reason behind that is, because when I checked on otservlist your server is really far back, page wise your server is probably at the 6th page where I think not to many people are checking and that will probably make your server unrecognized, and yeah you are probably able to figure out that not to many players will notice the server because of that. I personally think that you should promote your server or atleast you should fix this countdown timer on otservlist, which will make your server in gold and show when the server is going online, by doing that there will probably be alot more players able to recognize the server and try it out.

Here is a video where you can see all the following donates that existed and other great things, you can also figure out how the VIP manarune looks, you have probably already seen this video but yeah whatever.

Last but not least the only reason why I post this is because I want the server to be just as good as it can be and make alot of players able to join, everyone know that a server is not to fun without players and particularly I would say roxor is a server who needs alot of players for the warzone fights. Good Luck on your server I really hope it will become a success if not then you have my suggestions right here, peace!

Thank you so much for your suggestions, they really do help a lot! This 8.21 version of Roxor that is starting in a few hours will not be as popular as expected, mainly because its an old client but also with your comment about missing custom items, it might also be because of that.

Not sure if you seen my previous comments but i am going to develop a new version of Roxor, possibly under the 8.6 client OR i could make it under a 9.8 client which will add a few extra features such as new items and mounts. I will make a thread on this in a couple of days anyway, to see what people think.

I want you to know that in the development of the New Roxor i will make sure all the missing custom items are back, this includes all the legs you were talking about, correct mana runes, spells, cooldowns etc. I will try my hardest to make it a very good updated roxor server with an oldschool feel.

When the new roxor 8.60/9.80 is done and ready to start, i will also spend some money on properly advertising it and "featuring it" like you said.

Thank you again for the suggestions, if you have any more please share! :) i will keep everyone updated and as i said, will create a new thread in the discussion section in a couple days time.

In the meantime, some of you might as well enjoy a bit of 8.21 Roxor ;)

Yeah I know it starts in a few hours, me and a friend is constantly watching the timer tic down, super hyped have been waiting years for this opportunity to come back again, I will for sure support you maybe donate a few so you can promote your server into gold on otservlist ;) But yeah if there will not be to many players joining the server, It will mainly be because of what I mentioned, Some items missing, the server being unrecognized on otservlist, Anyways Good luck dude still waiting for it to open :) Also I dont know about the version 9.80 but, idk it might work :)

Back