• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, lifer im not home :p

@Statik
When its ready :p

I will have beta open for few days and in the beta i want you guys test quests and search for bugs and also i have beta, so players can suggest new ideas to the server!
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

What? The screenshots dont work. And Idk what youre trying to say or show.

What? The screenshots dont work. And Idk what youre trying to say or show.
Probably we will meet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely frag count and time should be increased abit higher.
For example 5 frags rs 10 ban

Last edited:
why is it Lithuania ?

Remeber, the server is hosted in a alternative hosting company. As soon i going to make offical release, then ill change company ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Probably we will meet again.

- - - Updated - - -

Definitely frag count and time should be increased abit higher.
For example 5 frags rs 10 ban

That sounds good, how long should a player get banned and when will the frags go away and how long should a rs stay?

Remeber, the server is hosted in a alternative hosting company. As soon i going to make offical release, then ill change company ^^

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds good, how long should a player get banned and when will the frags go away and how long should a rs stay?

Not sure but something like 1 frag disappear within 8h?

Not sure but something like 1 frag disappear within 8h?

Well we shall still have it as a open question.

Well, about runes charges, since you can buy in shop, SD, UH = 1x, GFB = 2x?

Well we shall still have it as a open question.

Well, about runes charges, since you can buy in shop, SD, UH = 1x, GFB = 2x?

yes! runes must be like that, you can buy in shops so its fair. Its not fun to fight with froever runes.
Frags my suggestion should be like 6h for every frag to lose

yes! runes must be like that, you can buy in shops so its fair. Its not fun to fight with froever runes.
Frags my suggestion should be like 6h for every frag to lose

Alright, well guys i can say its not much left in the beta :) You guys like the exp or want to make changes into it?

well the exp i should be fixed at the end. I suggest this

1 - 30 - 100x
31 - 50 - 70x
51 - 70 - 50x
71 - 90 - 30x
90 - 100 - 15x
100- 120 + 10x or 8x
120+ 5x

because going from 15x to 5x is a lot of difference between stages, i think should be like this

well the exp i should be fixed at the end. I suggest this

1 - 30 - 100x
31 - 50 - 70x
51 - 70 - 50x
71 - 90 - 30x
90 - 100 - 15x
100- 120 + 10x or 8x
120+ 5x

because going from 15x to 5x is a lot of difference between stages, i think should be like this

Too much in my eyes. I prefer like that:

Code:
1 - 30 - 50x
 31 - 50 - 40x
 51 - 70 - 30x
 71 - 90 - 20x
 90 - 100 - 15x
 100- 120 + 10x or 8x
 120+ 5x

Printer, what about runes buyable with backpacks? Now it's a bit tiring for hight rate.

Yes, they are buyable in bps.

Too much in my eyes. I prefer like that:

Code:
1 - 30 - 50x
 31 - 50 - 40x
 51 - 70 - 30x
 71 - 90 - 20x
 90 - 100 - 15x
 100- 120 + 10x or 8x
 120+ 5x

Printer, what about runes buyable with backpacks? Now it's a bit tiring for hight rate.

I like those EXP rates also ^ but since runes are buyable in backpacks, its still kinda hard to make money without starting with 100cc, so runes with 3x SD is still good to me, because a bp sds is expensive. But Print, fix the exhaust for sure, read your pms

- - - Updated - - -

Also, knights need to get boosted attack speed, from 2000 to at LEAST 1200ms or something. Knights are the worst thing on the server since skills take forever, took 3 hours for 60 sword, paladins get 60 dist in 20 minutes :p

Exhaust needs to be fixed for runes, healing spells after offensive spells, (Example, exevo mort hur -> Exura vita)
All offensive runes should be 1200MS, UH 800

no dont lower more the rates seriously i just copied the real rates and added a bit more at the end...keep them as they are then dont change

Rates are high enough. Dont need to make sds 3x and such keep it normal. Or you wanna go demona and exp for 3h with 20 bp sds? I dont think its fair.

no dont lower more the rates seriously i just copied the real rates and added a bit more at the end...keep them as they are then dont change

Rates are high enough. Dont need to make sds 3x and such keep it normal. Or you wanna go demona and exp for 3h with 20 bp sds? I dont think its fair.

You're not going to be able to AFFORD that without the 100cc. When I started I was level 60 with only 3k gp from looting. And the rates need to be lowered for the real OT, but once you get 101 it needs to be like 12x, then 119+6x, the 5x is horrible at 100.

PRINTER IF YOU'RE HOME, COME ON THE OT

The runes charges is still a open question, also the exp stage seems to be over soon. <-- Any other suggestions about these so we can finally be done with the beta ^^

Dont touch stages! if you want only higher it at lvl 100 as Lifer420 pointed.

Runes should have real charges ofc.

nothing else to add from me. Im stopping playing beta. I will be ready on server launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back