• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Close thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its already started, its in beta.

I will open it as soon its ready and its not much left, but we have to finish some things first :) None has answered the question about runes price, ill quote it to this page to.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestions?

Well, guys now i have made the runes/charges price at npc tell, me what you think:

SD 3x = 300gp
UH 3x = 250gp
Explosion 4x = 255gp
GFB 4x = 175gp
HMM 5x = 100gp
Life Fluid Heals 40-80 = 60gp
Mana Fluid Heals 80-160 = 80gp

Any price changes you want to make? And if you wonder where is the price of the {bp runename}, its the same Ex. HMM = 100gp*20 <-- 20 slots. So we shall change first the price of the seperate runes.

Last edited:
I will open it as soon its ready and its not much left, but we have to finish some things first :) None has answered the question about runes price, ill quote it to this page to.

- - - Updated - - -

Suggestions?

The rune prices doesn't matter that much when sd is 3x and mana needed to create is 220.

Well conjure sd, you get 2x charges, buying from shop is 3x charges.

I mean on the offical server ^^

Prices do not matter at high rates exp. :D
Make any amendments to the official version. :D
People do not pay much attention to small errors and so on startup will not be perfect there is nothing to wait. :D
Now open and let us have fun. :D
My suggestion of exp::D
1-20 - 99x
21-40 - 88x
41-55 - 77x
56-70 - 66x
71-90 - 44x
91-110 - 28x
111-130 - 16x
131+ 9x

People do not pay much attention to small errors and so on startup will not be perfect there is nothing to wait. :D
1-20 - 99x
21-40 - 88x
41-55 - 77x
56-70 - 66x
71-90 - 44x
91-110 - 28x
111-130 - 16x
131+ 9x

3-4 days = 200 elite knight

1-20 - 99x
21-40 - 88x
41-55 - 77x
56-70 - 66x
71-90 - 44x
91-110 - 28x
111-130 - 16x
131+ 9x

Yeah that exp is way too high lol. The exps are going to be alot lower than beta.

Could someone answer this quote and say what you think.

Well, guys now i have made the runes/charges price at npc tell, me what you think:

SD 3x = 300gp
UH 3x = 250gp
Explosion 4x = 255gp
GFB 4x = 175gp
HMM 5x = 100gp
Life Fluid Heals 40-80 = 60gp
Mana Fluid Heals 80-160 = 80gp

Any price changes you want to make? And if you wonder where is the price of the {bp runename}, its the same Ex. HMM = 100gp*20 <-- 20 slots. So we shall change first the price of the seperate runes.

About the stages, they will be lower than beta. But they will still be high enough to have fun. I can tell you it will start with 50x!

In an earlier post I wrote why good time open now.
Are two reasons why you should start now:
1. In Saturday a lot of people will have time to play.
2.Not not matter when you start, and so will not be perfect at the start, and will need to be patched, so it is worth today.
Who agrees with me?:peace:

In an earlier post I wrote why good time open now.
Are two reasons why you should start now:
1. In Saturday a lot of people will have time to play.
2.Not not matter when you start, and so will not be perfect at the start, and will need to be patched, so it is worth today.

Ill buy dedi server today, if i could get my question answered about the runes, its prices and charges are good or not :p

6k/60x SD is fine, thats the main rune people are gonna use anyway. Make uhs 150/2x, 3k/bp is kinda expensive cause youre gonna be using UH alot on a ek.

6k/60x SD is fine, thats the main rune people are gonna use anyway. Make uhs 150/2x, 3k/bp is kinda expensive cause youre gonna be using UH alot on a ek.

I think ill stick with the uh 3x charge and reduce the price as you said :p If we can agree with that, then ill buy dedi then XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back