• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collapser Echo

Are you excited for Collapser to return???

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • yes

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Yudrig

Weeaboo
Reaction score
INTRO POST:

Hi, my friends and I were a group of Collapser developers a few years ago. Now that we have some free time away from college (and the original owner's blessing) we are bringing back the server. Currently we have a staff comprised of 3 Senior Game Masters, 1 God, 2 scripters and a mapper, all former Collapser staff.

The current plan is to keep the spirit of Collapser, but to evolve the game and make it more compelling. We want to pick up where we left off, but keep improving.

As many of you probably know, Collapser was an umbrella term for a group of servers we had created. Kilo, Foxtrot, Endeavor, and Zulu were the original servers, all different servers ran by different groups.

Our first server returning will be a more traditional Tibia server which will serve as the base for our new group of servers. From here we will branch off and start working on some of the really unique and innovative ideas that we've came up with since Collapser was taken offline.

I don't have much more than that to tell you guys about at the moment, I just felt like I should post to let people know that this project exists. You can visit our new forum at http://collapserecho.boards.net/ if you'd like to check it out.

The server is open NOW! Connect at collapserecho.ddns.net with a 10.41 client, or click the "join tibia" button on our website (collapserecho.ddns.net)

EDIT: I know that a lot of people had a problem with how pay-to-win Collapser Zulu was. Not that we are starting fresh we will be making sure to make our servers as balanced and fair as possible. Any donation incentives will be 99.9% innocuous.

Last edited:
UPDATE POST:

2/25/15: We are looking for some beta testers to help speed along the opening of the server. Want to join the Collapser community a little bit earlier than anyone else? Private message me to get involved!

3/2/15: The server is up and running 99.9%. In the near future we will be opening the server for everyone.

3/4/15: We are shooting to move the server in to open beta on Monday, March 9th , allowing everyone that wants to play to come join us. Keep an eye out!

3/9/15:
Now that the basic map is up and we're in open beta, its time to start making things fancy!

Features/changes to be added soon:

Removal:
Twist of Fate (PvP Blessing)
Player swapping
Unfair Fight
PvP hop cooldown
Black skulls
Level requirements on weapons, ammo, and runes

Changes:
Player passthrough will be tweaked to be an interesting feature, not something that destroys trapping
Red skull limit increased

Additions:
Skill requirement on weapons, ammo, and runes
Monster Fishing
Item Fishing
Augmentable elemental damage
Banks will have interest, distributed based on minimum balance during the week. purchase a higher level bank account for higher interest!
Percentage of gold dropped on death from bank based on number of kills.
Custom map areas
Custom monsters
Custom raids
&& much more to come!

3/11/15:

Yestersay we worked on donations, fishing, custom weapons and monsters, and did some bugfixes. We also started a promotion that will give you 1 orb for inviting a friend to play if they get level 50

Last edited:
SCREENSHOT POST:
ba3afbbb08.jpg

(A rough picture of a continent on our new map)

0095665cba.jpg

(Some of our mapper's past work)

Last edited:
For what it's worth, I made this map awhile ago. It not currently being used anywhere, and you can use it if you wish.
It's quite large if you zoom it.
Cheers.
l4cljpK.jpg

That's pretty decent content art. Because I am one of the main Content Development admins for Collapser Zulu and now Echo, I'll consider using this for additions to our world map.
Are you decent with Remere's?

For what it's worth, I made this map awhile ago. It not currently being used anywhere, and you can use it if you wish.
It's quite large if you zoom it.
Cheers.
l4cljpK.jpg

Depends on your interest. :p

Well I'd be interested in what you've mapped. It's hard to come by competent mappers with skill (like myself).
That is if you're at all interested.
I think he was joking a bit hehe. As you can see his map was clearly taken from google images XD

His image is similar to This one also found in google by searching "game maps"

Well I'd be interested in what you've mapped. It's hard to come by competent mappers with skill (like myself).
That is if you're at all interested.
I have decent experience in mapping however I do not have any recent work that I could show. I do however have a keen eye for detail.
I am excellent at finding flaws in game-play and/or mapping, and can give content or advice.
If you wish we can take this into private.

I think he was joking a bit hehe. As you can see his map was clearly taken from google images XD

His image is similar to This one also found in google by searching "game maps"
This is incorrect. If you reverse image search my map you will get zero results. I made the map 3-4 years ago for an internal project and it was never used or published. It was later discarded from selection and given back to it's original owner (myself).
I had asked for criticism on my first map work years ago on this forum of cartographers.
It is indeed my work invested into the picture above.

I have decent experience in mapping however I do not have any recent work that I could show. I do however have a keen eye for detail.
I am excellent at finding flaws in game-play and/or mapping, and can give content or advice.

This is incorrect. If you reverse image search my map you will get zero results. I made the map 3-4 years ago for an internal project and it was never used or published. It was later discarded from selection and given back to it's original owner (myself).
I had asked for criticism on my map first map work years ago on this forum of cartographers.
Oh my fault then. Im sorry. I thought it was a troll as it wasnt a tibia map (+ u posted it in both of our threads xD)

We should definitely start a dialogue. I'll send you a PM.

Hopefully the server will be up and running by the end of the day. I've got a couple people interested in beta testing but could still use a few more.

Dope. I'll get back to you guys hopefully tonight, there is a snowstorm causing some problems with our team so I'll hit you all up in PMs when we're ready to start our beta. Thanks guys :)

Back