• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Collapser Echo

Are you excited for Collapser to return???

• yes

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • yes

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Going to start replying to people about Beta testing now. We ran in to a really minor bug that will be fixed as soon as one of our code monkeys shows back up

Another collapser? Ive seen a restore project of a collapser zulu? So different projects?

Another collapser? Ive seen a restore project of a collapser zulu? So different projects?
We are 2 different projects, hes one is a different server than my resurrection project is. Mine is for Zulu and hes one is for another one.

@Ontopic

Good luck with the project :)

The Collapser Restoration Project is a guy wanting to remake Collapser Zulu. We are the original Collapser team (we worked on Zulu, Kilo, and Endeavor) that are making new Collapser servers. We aren't remaking Zulu, we're making new servers with the same team in the spirit of Collapser.

Our first (new) server is going to be a traditional tibia server, then we are branching off in to experimental servers

We're really close to opening. I've sent out PMs to the people that have requested access to the beta. I'm going in to this fully expecting to find lots of bugs that need to be fixed, thats what a beta is, but I want to make sure the game is playable and enjoyable for you guys regardless of bugs. It will be up either tonight or early tomorrow. I'll keep you guys posted.

Was hoping for late tonight haha, oh well see you guys tomorrow

I've got to work my boring normal non-tibia job today, but we have people working to get things finished up. If all goes well, we plan to start slowly allowing players online later today. I'll keep you all posted and sorry to the beta testers for the delays, but in a way this is sort of part of the beta test as well :')

I appreciate all of the support we're getting , you guys are great and I'm really excited to have the opportunity to make a game for you all.

Nah your fine it's better for most people later on today anyways. We all (some) have jobs we know the pain haha

Alright guys, I'm off work (got off late :'( ) and I got home to a message from one of our developers telling me that all the major bugs had been worked out and we're ready to go. Sorry for being kind of late but we're gonna be off the ground real soon. There are still some kinks we're working out but there is enough in place now to start up. Check your private messages for further info.

Hey, just interested but, who are you?

I was staff on Collasper as well, friends with Mike/Guthead, Vaka, Akari etc etc

The name Yudrig doesn't ring a bell at all, so I guess thats just a new name

Beta has been up for a day now. We've been working hard at getting everything up and running. The server is 99.9% functional at the time of me posting this. We will be adding 10-20 new players to the beta in the next few days, and adding players as time goes on. We will also be looking for some GMs to help moderate the server soon. Beta testers will be looked at first for GM. Being a former Collapser staff member does not give you a higher chance of being selected.

Hey, just interested but, who are you?

I was staff on Collasper as well, friends with Mike/Guthead, Vaka, Akari etc etc

The name Yudrig doesn't ring a bell at all, so I guess thats just a new name

Hey pal :)))))))

Server is running smoothly now, pretty happy with how we're progressing. Need some more beta testers so we have a steady stream of people. If you're interested in joining up just post here or send me a PM and we'll get you up and running :)

Updated! We are currently planning to move in to open beta on Monday, march 9th! We'll post here and keep you guys updated!

Back