• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Creating a noobwar server! NEED YOUR OPINIONS!! SCREENSHOTS

Would you play a serious noobwar OT?

• Yes I definitely would!

Votes: 38 56.7%
  • No I hate the idea.

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Perhaps, depends on the outcome.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
Ye i want to apply for beta aswell :) , but when will u be opening beta cause i'll be on holiday from the 12th of september (till 19th) so if its then give the spot to someone else , if its before that i would definetly want to try it :)

Kind regards,
hehemidu

Great, putting you on the list. If your needed I will send more details to you as soon as I have them.

Thanks again for contributing!

Alright how is it going for you guys right now?

Please send any new screen of the map? :D

Its been postponed abit further due to Znote having alot of things to handle with both school and real-life right now. BETA testers will be contacted as soon as we have a date and time!

We are still accepting testers aswell! Send me a PM and post in this thread if you would like to join!

Will probably update with some more screenshots later tonight!

Its been postponed abit further due to Znote having alot of things to handle with both school and real-life right now. BETA testers will be contacted as soon as we have a date and time!

We are still accepting testers aswell! Send me a PM and post in this thread if you would like to join!

Will probably update with some more screenshots later tonight!

awesome i would love to see some screens

Some additional screenshots as promised!

Random;

Full upgraded equipment(for mages):

Some hidden custom quests. They will reward some money and EXP when found.

Machete quest:

A remake of an old piece. Looks better now?

Feedback appriciated people! :D

Thats AWESOME only thing for the full upgraded mage set i think it should be hat of the mad but it's you're server!

But i love all the mapping can't wait for it!!!

Thats AWESOME only thing for the full upgraded mage set i think it should be hat of the mad but it's you're server!

But i love all the mapping can't wait for it!!!

Glad you like it :)

I Wont add any items that gives magiclevels/skills or any such advantages. Also, the Mage Set is only different from the others by the weapons, everyone will be having the same equipments too keep the balancing as good as possible. Kinda like oldschool Tibia.

Some additional screenshots as promised!

Random;

Full upgraded equipment(for mages):

Some hidden custom quests. They will reward some money and EXP when found.

Machete quest:

A remake of an old piece. Looks better now?

Feedback appriciated people! :D

Nice! :)

Glad you like it :)

I Wont add any items that gives magiclevels/skills or any such advantages. Also, the Mage Set is only different from the others by the weapons, everyone will be having the same equipments too keep the balancing as good as possible. Kinda like oldschool Tibia.

But you know you could remove the +magic level just thinking its more mage thingy xD

Znote is back on track, and we're doing progress.

New systems added:

*Small % of reciving an ADDON on player kill!
-This system will work like this: Whenever you make the LAST hit on the target, will have a small % of reciving either addon 1 or addon 2 from a set. Lets say I killed Znote, and I were lucky and had first warrior addon. This way it will be very hard to recive all full addon sets, or even one full addon set, but sooner or later you will!

*Skill calibration system
-This system will give your character (depending on vocation) a % of magiclevel and skill upon levelup. So in order to use more powerfull runes such as the Sudden Death Rune, you will have to gain some levels first! This also means that we have disabled (set them to 0.1%) all other skill gain possibilities, to prevent people who bot magiclevel or skills all night to get an advantage. We want to keep it as balanced as possible and give everyone the same possibilities to dominate our server! We want skill to determine a players level rather then bots!

This is how their skills look at level 8, when they login, and after an advance!

(No, magiclevel didnt move, it advances roughly after 4 levels on a Knight, wich means you would have magic level 2 around level 12.)

Please note that changes might be made regarding how much skill/magiclevel different vocations will get upon level-up after the BETA!

Also, we still want MORE BETA TESTERS!

Znote is back on track, and we're doing progress.

New systems added:

*Small % of reciving an ADDON on player kill!
-This system will work like this: Whenever you make the LAST hit on the target, will have a small % of reciving either addon 1 or addon 2 from a set. Lets say I killed Znote, and I were lucky and had first warrior addon. This way it will be very hard to recive all full addon sets, or even one full addon set, but sooner or later you will!

*Skill calibration system
-This system will give your character (depending on vocation) a % of magiclevel and skill upon levelup. So in order to use more powerfull runes such as the Sudden Death Rune, you will have to gain some levels first! This also means that we have disabled (set them to 0.1%) all other skill gain possibilities, to prevent people who bot magiclevel or skills all night to get an advantage. We want to keep it as balanced as possible and give everyone the same possibilities to dominate our server! We want skill to determine a players level rather then bots!

This is how their skills look at level 8, when they login, and after an advance!

(No, magiclevel didnt move, it advances roughly after 4 levels on a Knight, wich means you would have magic level 2 around level 12.)

Please note that changes might be made regarding how much skill/magiclevel different vocations will get upon level-up after the BETA!

Also, we still want MORE BETA TESTERS!

Keep up the good work i think this will be one of the best war servers made since like 2011?

Beta invitations sent, anyone else wants to participate? Request now before beta starts. :)

Start 19:00 GMT +1

Back